The final Part

Ben

I grabbed a sword. It didn't feel right. I grabbed another one, it felt too light in my hands. I grabbed another sword with a red diamond on the hilt. This sword was too heavy. There weren't many swords left to choose from in the armory.

I had just finished the basic training to become a swordsman and it was time to choose a sword. This was an important choice to make. I would use this sword in combat ,so I had to pick the right one.

There weren't a lot of options to choose from.

I saw a sparkle from the corner of my eye. In the corner there was a black sword. I picked it up and it felt right.

I held it in my hand and it shimmered in the light.

An old man came up to me and said, "That's the black obsidian sword that I hand crafted. If you choose this sword to wield, make sure you take good care of it."

"I promise I will", replied ben.

I took my new sword to the training grounds. I Gave a good swing. It felt great. This was my new sword, it was mine. I felt like no one could stand a chance against me with this sword.

I went to the cafeteria for dinner to meet up with Taylor and Rachel. They served a healthy meal. We sat at a circle table in the corner of the cafeteria.

"How was your training?", Taylor asked.

"It was pretty good. I found a sword that's perfect."

"My training was pretty good too, but I'm still getting the hang of the bow and arrow.", Rachel said, with a smile.

"I feel like we will learn a lot here." I said.

Two weeks had passed since we first got here. I was getting good with the sword, or at least I thought I was. Rachel had improved a lot with the bow and arrow, and Taylor was just getting even more skilled with her daggers. I felt like next time we came in contact with the Russians we would be better prepared. I had started to notice Taylor, and I was giving her my respect. She was probably the most skilled fighter out of the three of us.

We all woke up at the normal time for breakfast. I showered and put on some athletic clothes. I headed down the hall to the cafeteria.

Then the ground shook. Sirens started to ring. Something bad was happening.

A voice began speaking over the speaker, it was Rachel's grandfather.

"ALL FAR AGENTS PREPARE FOR BATTLE THE RUSSIANS HAVE FOUND ARE BASE AND ATTACKING US!!"

I ran to grab my sword. I ran looking for Taylor and Rachel. I turned a corner. There was a teenage boy standing in the hallway.

I didn't believe it was actually him.

"Hey there little brother."

Rachel

I was already in the cafeteria when the sirens started to ring. I got my bow and I slung my arrows over my shoulders.

I had to find Ben and Taylor. I ran to the bedrooms.

I was stopped by my teacher.

"Rachel, we need you to go with the archers to prepare an attack."

"But I need to find my friends"