People Can Lie

I stood there in the dark. I wasn't scared, I always took risks. I remember the one time when Molly and I went to Cedar Point. We were too little to go on any of the rides, we were only in third grade, but we weren't scared of just some roller coasters. Molly kept on bugging the guy to let us go on the big rides.

Then we went back to Cedar Point in the summer of 8th grade, right before she left. We purposely wore heels so we could be tall enough to go on the rides. Molly always made me do scary things. I didn't know what time it was in the woods, but I had a strange feeling I was being watched by someone. "Hello," I said. But nobody responded. I thought maybe the note wasn't for me, but in the lunch room I swear I heard my name being called.

I walked through the woods for a little bit, till I reached a rocky hill. I decided to climb up it. I saw the city of London shining so bright below me.

Then for a second, I don,t know if it was just me or what, but I saw Molly, walking down the street. I immediately went after her. But I jumped off the mountain, on a thump, which hurt.

I passed out a couple of minutes then, got up on the hard gravel floor feeling sick. If I moved any more I would've fallen all the way down, and that would hurt. I got up fast and moved to the edge to see where I was. For a minute I was scared, but I leaned back on the rocky wall. I made the decision to climb down instead of back up.

I remembered in rock climbing class how to get the right grip. I went back and forth from grabbing and dropping. Soon I reached the part where I could jump off on the grass. I didn't realize how hurt I actually was till people started staring  at me in shock. I was ready to go home till an old lady came and took me by the arm and said I needed to go to the hospital, I didn't argue because I actually felt hurt.

Me and the lady walked through the streets of London, till we reached, and saw the light up hospital. At the time I never went to the hospital, Molly always said it was the worst place to be. We walked in it and had an old unique look to it. We walked up to the lady at the desk. When she saw me she said "Now what happened," putting her hands on her hips. I didn't say anything because I was so shocked. "Well I'm not sure I found her walking through town injured," said the lady. "So do you know this kid," said the lady behind the desk. "I have to go,'' the old lady said and left.

"Come this way," the lady behind the desk said. I followed the lady down a strange hallway into a hospital room. "Sit'' she said. She sat at a desk nearby, and picked a service phone, and dialed numbers into it. "Hi, there needs to be a doctor in room 32," said the lady, who hung up the phone. "What happened," I said. "It's going to be a two hour wait, the doctor has other stuff to get to," said the lady. "What do I do," I said. "Wait, I will be right back", the lady said as she closed the door. I checked my watch, and looked around the room.

I was about to leave till the door opened, a lady peeked in with the name tag, Amy. She walked right in like she knew what she was doing. "Hi," I said. "Hello", I'm here insead of the doctor, I'll be taking care of you", she said with a smile.

"I'm fine", I said. "Let me look," she said. She put her hand on my arm, it was bleeding and ripped. My knees were all scraped and bloody, right on top of my head was cut, and my ankle hurted badly. "Hmm, what should I do," said Amy. "Help me with my bruises", I said. "There's more than bruises, and this is my first time doing big stuff", said Amy, worried.

"I will be right back," said Amy. She left the room. A couple minutes later, the phone rang, and I panicked and ran out the door, into the hallway. It was pitch black outside, soon I realized I was on the 3rd floor. I decided to take the elevator. What happened right there then was crazy.