More days At School

The next week of school wasn't very good. The next day, in the hallway I saw Josh and said "Hi, Josh do you remember me?"Josh looked over and saw me and said, "Ben, wow where have you been, have you talked to Becky or Kara yet". "Hi Josh," Becky said, coming from behind. "I miss you guys can't we all just be friends again. "Actually, I missed all of you, I do want to be friends again", said Josh. "Same", Becky said.

For the week I actually hung out with my old friends, and we all had fun. Josh said he actually got cut from the football team. But when we hung out the only thing that was missing was Kara. That's when I asked at lunch. "Well, shouldn't we be friends with Kara, or at least try and ask her", I said. The two of them sat there quietly. "What, guys? She used to be best friends" I said, "well she has changed, and we can't do anything",said Becky. "We can at least try", I said, "Well then do it, try it Ben right now", she yelled. I stood up and walked to Kara's table. As soon as I got there she got up and left.

I didn't understand why she was being mean. After school I walked up to her. "Hi, Kara", I said, she stared at the ground and finally said "I have to go, I'm sorry, but where were you?". "I had to go to a Russian camp, to learn to be a spy", I said. She paused, then walked away.

For some reason, she was keeping a secret, and I knew it. That day when I got home, my dad said he had important news for me. "Ben you got a job, as a spy, you will be leaving soon, and i'm not going to be with you", my dad said. I argued with him for a bit but I had no choice but to take the job. Turns out it was all the way in London, so I had to leave soon.

On my last day of school, I felt like I should tell Josh and Becky, but I didn't. I walked up to Kara, "Hi, I need to tell you something", I said. "Um, sure what is it", Kara replied, "I have to leave tomorrow, I know it's only October, but my dad got me a job to be a spy in London so I have to leave", I said. She froze for a minute. "London, who are you spying on", she said. "Some girl named Rachel Charity",I said. Her face looked so freaked out.

"Why", she finally said. "I don't know", I said. "What's wrong Kara", said a girl coming out of nowhere. The girl had brown hair that covered her face, so I couldn't see her.

I didn't know what to do, why was Kara so worried about this. When I got home I had my bags all packed up and left, saying bye to my parents. The plain ride was boring alone. It took forever to get there, from Alaska. When the plane finally got there, the town was so beautiful they gave me a picture of the girl, an apartment then left.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't look for the girl the first couple weeks.