Being a Inspector and First day at School

One day I got a call from my dad asking how it was going, I lied and said "It was going good". I finally tried to look for the people, first I looked at some of the addresses they gave me. I tried plenty of houses, till I reached the last one on my list.

I walked up to the front door in my deskys outfit, which was, pretending to be a house inspector, I wore an outfit that stated inspector. I had a hat on so they wouldn't know I was a 9th grader. I knocked on the door, and a guy came out, "how can I help you sir", he said. "Um, I'm here to inspect your house, may I walk In", I said.

I noticed this guy was not British, "I have to go but I will,let you walk through, my daughter will be here", the guy said. He walked right out. I walked in the living room of the condo, it was comforting but plain. I looked at the pictures closely, there was a picture of a baby, a mom and a dad. It looked like there was a school picture of a girl, she had brown hair pulled back in a pony, with two pieces hanging out. I read the label it said Rachel charity 2004, I suddenly noticed this was the girl I was spying on.

"Who are you?", said Rachel the girl. "I am an inspector", I said. The girl stared at me, and just left. I grabbed the picture of her and left. I got a call from the society saying they are going to camp in the woods. When I heard this I had to do something. I figured she probably went to the school a block from her house, so I was going to go to school.

The next day I went to school, I got a message from the society it wrote out,

Dear Benwell,

I hope you're having a great time spying on the girl. I have to inform you that things have gone too far . Society is not good. We need all the information from the girls we can get. We are on a plane right now coming to you, we camped out in the woods,we need you to lure the girls into the woods.If you need anything email me.

Thank you, Agent Carter Polosa

After that I sort of freaked. When I walked up to the school I just walked in and to a random class, I sat in the back, and surprisingly nobody noticed, so I did that for all the classes till lunch. I saw Rachel at lunch and threw a note by her that said go into the woods.