Who is That girl

I still went to school the same thing I did the day before. At lunch I saw Rachel sitting down by herself, so I went over there, but stayed silent. But when this happened a brown hair walked up and sat down, I knew this girl but I couldn't think of who she could be. She said hi, to Rachel but then kept staring me down. It was weird, so I walked away, but I left a note. With my address on it.

The note just said about who that girl was, and to see if she saw anything in the woods. The next day I skipped school, I felt bad for just leaving my friends like that with no explanation. I missed Kara. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I didn't open it. When the person left I saw a note it was from that girl, it read,

Why are you giving me these notes, I know it was you who gave me the one about the woods. Who are you and what do you want with me? Also someone said there would be a spy coming is that you?

I got worried this girl didn't know anything. So what I did was drop a note at her condo. I felt like I could trust this girl so I wrote a note that said,

Everything you know is a lie,to tell the truth, I'm supposed to be a spy.

I ask for one favor, that will keep us from being in trouble.

That is to pretend to be my friend please, this is the safe way.

I ended up barging in the condo. We had a conversation but I warned her not to go into the woods. Then I left the note and ran out. Rachel quickly responded.

I don,t know you, but I have a feeling what you're talking about has to do with Molly, so I'm doing this for her.

I'm in.

I thought about that other girl, Molly. At lunchtime, Rachel asked a lot of questions. I left her a note explaining the plan for tomorrow, because the Russians wanted me to lure her in. The plan was for her to pretend to be my friend.

That night I couldn't sleep. I felt bad for Rachel, why did the Russions want her? I suddenly felt lonely and scared, how was it all going to go out tomorrow.

Since I couldn't sleep I took a walk around London. I didn't have to worry about the darkness, London was full of lights. I suddenly went to Rachel's house to make sure she understood the plan. It was confusing. When I got there It was a surprise.

Sitting right on the porch, waiting was Taylor with a sour face, the girl from school.