Part 4 Rachel:Stranger Danger

Welcome to my part again, so I will tell you how it all ended. We finally arrived at the airport. I realized I was cold wearing a T- shirt in October. I was just so confused with everything, Ben and Taylor were both helping me, which was nice. The best thing that happened to me was Molly answering my call, I can't believe I actually heard her voice again.

As we walked through the crowd people stared. "Taylor, um, where are we going?", I asked. "Just follow", she said. I walked through the crowd, passed the scanners and everything. Taylor started leading us to a place with not that many people. We finally reached the door. We went out and you could hear the airplanes, loud and clear. We were outside walking towards this man. "How may I help you kids", he said. "Um, did the FAR, bring us a private jet", Taylor said. "No, but are you Taylor, Ben, and Rachel? "Yes", we all answered. "That way", he said, pointing to a black car.

A guy opened the door for us, I assumed it was the FAR, so I jumped in, Ben after me. "What are you doing?"Taylor said. She pulled me and Ben out of the car.

"It could be a trap, or an attempt by the Russians to capture us," Taylor explained. Rachel thought about it and agreed, but what other options did they have they needed to get out of here. Should we take the chance and jump into this strangers car and hope that they are part of the F.A.R.