What to Do First

In London they provided a nice apartment, it had two bedrooms and a beautiful kitchen. The first night some of the guys stayed with me, but then they left the next day. I wrote a lot in my notebook, about everything.

The first day, when I went to school I saw Ben sitting by Rachel, I freaked a bit then calmed down and walked over. I introduced myself and tried not to stare at Ben who would just look down.

Over the days I knew something was going on between them. So one day I saw Rachel pass my house, and I followed her to a condo, and she dropped a note and left. I waited for the person to pick it up, and sure it was Ben the spy. I needed to explain this all to Rachel. On one day of school, I asked if I could come over to her house, to which she said sure.

I prepared dinner which was BLTs, tortilla soup, and homemade garden salad. I also had a movie we could watch with popcorn. I might have gone a little over the top, but I liked cooking. I wrapped up the stuff then walked with all the food. I soon realized it was too much food so I went back and left the food. I walked up to Rachels door. The first time I knocked, I knew no one was there. I knocked many more times but nobody was there. I sat on the porch step and it felt like I was waiting there forever.

After a while I saw Ben walking over to the house, he looked concerned. I questioned him about Rachel, he looked as confused as me. I suddenly didn't know what to do, or if I could trust Ben. I thought about what Brandon said,the spy for the Russians was probably like us forced into the societies like us.

Where is Rachel?"I shouted. "I don't know why", Ben said, "She is not in her house, and by the way I know who you are", I said. "What are you talking about",  Ben said. "Forget it", I said. We finally discussed how Rachel was gone and we went looking for her which took forever with Ben helping.

"I know where Rachel is", Ben said. "Where", I screamed. "With the Russians, but I have a plan", Ben said. "Where are the Russians?", I said. "In the woods but you have to trust me we can't just barge in there, I have a plan that could work", He said. I didn't know if I could trust him. "How can I trust you, aren't you a spy". "Yes but I want to help you guys not them, please just trust me and my plan", Ben said. "Fine, what's the plan?", I said.

The plan was okay, but it was the only option. First he had to distract the Russians and tell them we have a victim that knows info, and I was playing the victim. Everything went well with the texts. We drove in Ben's car and parked outside of the woods. It was dark out. I watched as Ben walked over. I was supposed to wait a bit, but I went straight out, I went behind the trees and heard Ben talking.