Prologue 6

[Next day]

Issei went to school with both Murayama and Katase as promised. He currently having a conversation with these two regarding their stalking activity yesterday. Both playing innocents by looking other direction while whistling.

Issei: "Are you that jealous that I'm going on a fake date? Literally, I maybe kinda enjoy it but it doesn't mean I love it. It makes me hurl instead. Anyway... what I'm trying to say is..."

He sheepishly rubs the back of his head before continuing.

Issei: "I rather going out with you two instead of that fallen."

Murayama: "B-B-Baka! Don't say it so boldly!"

The steam literally came out from her ears given how deeply her blush were, Katase on the other hand are much in worse situation as she fainted, luckily he caught her in his arms.

Issei: "Hahaha. Your reaction are so cute, I can't get enough of this."

Once they arrived, he departed with Murayama who has Katase on her back. Issei then said.

Issei: "Don't wait for me, I have some business to take care. See you during lunch."

Murayama only nodded before heads to the infirmary as he heading to the Council Office.

Issei: 'I'd rather be Sitri's pawn instead of that Rias Gremory's. The way she obtained her peerage this time are unforgivable. It disgust me that she do such a thing!'

He were heavily suppress his anger and aura from leaking, knowing it will alert 2 Maou especially Serafall Leviathan as what he learned about her from Grayfia. Serafall is a sis-con and quite overprotective of Sona Sitri therefore he will not do anything that will put him into situation that led him to permanent demise. Once he got there, he knocked on the door twice.

Sona: "Come in."

She said as she sees the person Rias was talking about a week ago is now standing before her like a behemoth ready to squash her if she made a mistake by angering him.

Sona: "Welcome, Ise Hyodo. Please have a sit."

She offers him a seat before her.

Issei: "Thank you Sona-kaichou."

He took a seat on the opposite side of her.

Sona: "So what can I do for you? Surely you didn't come here for no reason."

Issei: "Straight to the point, I like that. Well then, I will cut straight to the chase."

His expression darkened as his voice changed from warmth to coldly.

Issei: "On what earth does 2 heiress of the Household of Gremory and Sitri such as Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri letting the rogue fallen roaming in their territory?! And why do you not handle those scums?!"