Prologue 13

Few days later since the night Issei and Grayfia spent time together. He currently doing his duty as a Devil of Gremory Household perfectly with Asia as they needed to adjust themselves as the reincarnated Devils. In just for few days, both him and Asia has managed to made as much contract with humans especially Issei who is good at cooking and house chores. He has no trouble in teleporting to the client's house given he has a lot of demonic power, same goes for Asia. He currently enjoy drink tea made by Grayfia.

[Occult Research Club]

Issei: "Don't cause any drama when that disgusting Devil come. Let him say whatever he wants, if any of you stir up trouble, I put you down myself. Only 4 of you since Asia is pure and hate violence, Grayfia will do nothing. Especially you, Prez since you're the one who were forced to married him by those Devil Council. I'm not saying this for no reason, always remember that. We dish out in the Rating Game and Riser won't ever expect that he will be teached a lesson he won't forget."

He put the cup down and lays his head on Asia's lap, letting Rassei, Asia's familiar resting on his chest. Rias were about to retort as to remind him who's in control but halted the moment his energy filled the room.

Rias: "W-Wait a min--"

His energy has increased even more as the wall and the window cracks.

Issei: "Be quiet."

With this words, she nodded in horror. Akeno, Koneko and Kiba can't believe how strong he is if compared to them, it is almost like they are ants in his presence. Asia, Rassei and Grayfia aren't affected as he make sure of it. Not too long after the disagreement between Issei and Rias, suddenly a flame appears in the room and come out Riser as orange magic circle visible underneath him with Phoenix Crest.

Riser: "Ahh. How long has it been since Riser come into the human world? Riser come to get you, Rias."

He smiles devilishly

Rias: "Riser...!"

She spat out his name with venom.

Riser and Rias on the couch on the opposite direction. Akeno came to them with a cup of tea, setting it on the table. Riser pick up the cup and smell the fragrance of the tea.

Riser: "The tea made by Rias's queen are delicious as ever."

Riser compliment Akeno as he take a sip.

Akeno: "Thank you."

She said with a smile but behind it was an empty one as she despise Riser. Riser enjoying touch Rias's breast, thigh and even smell her crimson hair despite she pushes his hand off her. She put up with it as she doesn't want to angered Issei who was leisurely enjoy himself laying on Asia's lap.

Rias: "Stop it Riser! I have enough! I told you that I will not marry you! I will marry someone I acknowledge!"

Rias yelled at Riser as she stood up, he snorted before replied.