Prologue 12

¤Lemon time¤

It has been two days since Issei and the other return from their training camp. Asia staying at his house when they get back and were pretty adored by his parents since they wish to have a daughter. Issei currently spend time with Grayfia at her place.

[Grayfia's Apartment]

He were taking a bath with Grayfia to refresh themselves before their steaming session as it has been so long since the last time they had sex. Either of them had the urge to control themselves anymore as it has reached it's peak. Grayfia was the first one to make a move.

Grayfia: "Ne, Ise-kun."

She was washing his back.

Issei: "What is it Fia-chan?"

He asked.

Grayfia: "What do you think of Lady Rias and her peerage excluding you and Asia?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts against his back.

Issei: "Hmm... let see. Rias certainly arrogant, spoiled and prideful but despite these traits of hers, she's kindhearted and caring. Akeno... she's sadistic, cheerful and teasing type. Kiba... hmm.. he's pretty chill guy and easy to get along well. Koneko is pretty hardcore and can be quite difficult to get along since she thinks I'm a pervert. Well pretend to be one is the result of that. That's about it."

Grayfia: "Saying the one whose much more sadistic than Akeno and Lady Venelana herself. There's calling the pot of the kettle black, Ise-kun."

He laughs loudly as he can't deny that fact given that she has the point.

Issei: "Ahaha. I guess I am."

Grayfia: "Ne.. Ise-kun. Make love to me. It's been so long since the last time you did it, I yearn for it."

He grins and carry her bridal style, heading to her room.

Issei: "Say no more. I'll make love to you until you can't even walk or rather get pregnant this time around."

Grayfia: "As much as I love to be impregnated by you, I can't allow that for now. You need to become High-Class or Ultimate-Class Devil if you want me. Plus, our relationship is still a secret. I wish to keep it that way until the right time comes."

Issei: "Heh. I know you would say that. Well Pure-Blooded Devil such as yourself won't get pregnant so easily since you have low chance of fertility. Unless I'm transcended to Dragon God, the chance of me getting you pregnant is slim to none, it is unfortunate though.

She giggles at his impatience of having a family with her, she doesn't find it disturbing but the exact opposite. She wishes to get pregnant by him, having a baby she created with him through pure love. Once they get inside room, he lays her down the bed then he laying down beside her and squeezed her breasts roughly as he smashed his lips against hers hungrily and passionately.

Grayfia recopricated as she wrapped her arms and legs around his neck and waist. She opens her mouth as to let him have access to suck her tongue, soon she did that, he wrapped his tongue around hers hungrily, seeking for dominance. Grayfia who doesn't want to lose, fight back for dominance as she refused to lose this time given that she loses many times now.

After 10 minutes of make out session, their lips separated, leaving a trail of saliva connected on their lips. He then said.

Issei: "I'm gonna put it in now."

She nodded. He then thrust his dick inside of her in one go, she arched her back as she feels his 19 inches dick inside her womb.

Grayfia: "Ahh... you're so big, Ise-kun. It fills me up completely."

She said in lustful words. She then moaning so loud when he roughly thrusts in and out of her while sucking her nipples, drinking the body milk she had stored in her breasts.

Issei: "Your milk... is... delicious mmhm as always."

He said as he continued on sucking and fucking her at the same time.

Issei: "I'm... gonna suck you... dry just like you who... suck me dry, Fia-chan.."

He increased the speed of his thrust, Grayfia moaning even louder.

Grayfia: "Faster... harder... Ise-kun! It makes me feel so damn good!"

Issei: "Your wish babe, here goes."

He said as he increased the speed of his thrust even further, each thrusts made his dick grew bigger as it was about to ejaculate.

Issei: "Urghh!! I'm about to ejaculate my sperm!"

Grayfia: "Unleashed it all in my womb, Ise-kun!!"

She screamed loudly as she cumming, at the same time he also cumming.

Issei: "Huh huh... I did came inside of you, Fia-chan... this is amazing..."

Issei and Grayfia's cums mixed together as it was overflowing inside her womb to the point their cums bursting out of her pussy despite he still keep on ejaculate his sperm.

Grayfia: "You sure do have a lot of sperm, Ise-kun.. my womb is full of it. I'm gonna get pregnant at this rate although I'm not regret one bit if I did pregnant. It is our child that we created through pure love."

She runs her fingers through his silky black hair.

Issei: "I feel the same way, Fia-chan.."

He smiles softly.