Prologue 8

[Occult Research Club]

Rias and the rest of her peerage excluding Issei were having a discussion regarding their new member.

Akeno: "I didn't expect Issei Hyoudou to behave like that. It's certainly not what I expect from someone who known as one of the perverted trio, the biggest pervert in the academy."

She said with slight feelings nervous.

Rias: "I for once agree with you but look on the bright side, he willingly to help me when he has the chance to refuse my offer. I guess we shouldn't judge someone before we got to know them. Clearly we judge him due to his reputation, we need to look underneath those traits of his."

She added, agreed with her queen's statement.

Kiba: "Aside from his perverted antics, he can be pretty chill yet scary guy at the same time. He obviously cherish what's important to him very much. I willingly to bet if he were reincarnated without his consent, he'd rather die than have a bond with us. He cherish his humanity which I can relate to since I'm once human. Which is I'm glad that you ask him to join you yourself, Buchou. From what I witness by his tone today, he absolute despise liar, cunning, manipulative, egotistical, racist."

He added his own opinion.

Rias certainly can't argue with what her Knight said just now, his point of view isn't wrong. She feel the same way. She then shift her attention to her Rook.

Rias: "What do you think of him, Koneko?"

Koneko: "It doesn't change the fact that he's a pervert and that's it."

She said coldly as she despise perverts.

Akeno: "Ara ara. Koneko-chan truly hate perverts. It's no use Prez Rias, she won't change her view regarding our newest member."

She said with a giggle.

[Meanwhile at Student Council Office]

Sona looks at her pawn who currently assist Momo carrying stuff. She received a complaint from a guy known Matsuo during lunch break. As of why she received it, she doesn't even know. All she know that the kendo duo and her pawn hanging around with Issei, a pervert or at least proclaimed in this case since the entire Council members already knew the truth about Issei Hyoudou.

Sona: "Saji. May I have a word with you?"

She asked calmly. Saji looks at her and nodded as he walks towards her. He then asked.

Saji: "What is it Prez? Is there something wrong?"

Sona: "No, there's nothing wrong. I just want to ask you few questions, that's all."

She replied.

Saji: "Sure, ask away."

He smiles.

Sona: "During lunch break, Warui Matsuo from the same class as Hyoudou come here complaining that you, Murayama and Katase, the Kendo duo hang out with him. What was that about? Care to explain?"

Saji rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

Saji: "Oh um... I.... you see.."

He shuttered nervously as he didn't expect Matsuo would do such a thing.

Sona: "Please be honest. Now that I know the truth about Hyoudou, there's no need for you to lie to me."

She said in warm tone as she smiles.

Saji: "Okay.. the thing is. Murayama, Katase, Issei, Irina and I are childhood friends. We play together when we were kids but after Irina moved to England.. we stopped hang out together as it doesn't feel the same without her but we remained good friends even now. Well in Murayama and Katase case... it's more than that. They were madly in love with him, same goes for Irina. He asked me to act rudely towards him because he wants the thrill as you know from him and that's about it. Why do you think those two never participate in beating him when they found out that he peeking on them? Both Murayama and Katase doesn't mind if he do that, they even welcome it. Furthermore more, he only peeking at them. The other girls are irrelevant."