Snape's Quill Quandary

The dimly lit Hogwarts corridor was draped in shadows as Harry and Draco, hidden under the Invisibility Cloak, plotted their next mischievous adventure. The torches flickered ominously, casting dancing shadows that played on the stone walls. The target of their prank this time? None other than Severus Snape, the Potions Master with a penchant for sternness.

With a silent exchange of glances, Harry and Draco unveiled a set of enchanted, floating inkwells and feathers. These mischievous quills had the ability to write and sketch on their own accord when activated by a secret charm.

As they approached Snape's office, the atmosphere became thick with the anticipation of mischief. Draco suppressed a mischievous grin, and Harry raised an eyebrow, both eager to see the Potions Master's reaction.

Positioning themselves just outside Snape's door, the duo cast the charm on the enchanted quills. The quills, now hovering in mid-air, began to scribble and sketch with a mischievous fervour.

Invisible and watching closely, Harry and Draco saw the quills dart into Snape's office, creating a chaotic dance of ink and feathers. The Potions Master, engrossed in grading parchments, was taken by surprise as his quills rebelled against his authority.

Ink splattered across Snape's desk, forming abstract patterns that seemed to mock the seriousness of the Potions Master's work. Feathers floated through the air, creating a scene that was both comical and chaotic.

Snape, his dark eyes narrowing, attempted to swat away the misbehaving quills, but they danced just out of reach. The more he tried to control the situation, the more the enchanted quills seemed to revel in their rebellion.

Harry and Draco struggled to contain their laughter under the Invisibility Cloak as Snape's usually stoic demeanour crumbled in the face of magical mischief. The corridor echoed with the disgruntled mutters of the Potions Master, whose irritation only fueled the quills' mischief.

As the enchanted quills continued their playful onslaught, Harry and Draco slowly retreated down the corridor, their laughter echoing in the wake of their successful prank. The shadows of the Hogwarts corridor seemed to dance in amusement as they left Snape's office in a state of magical disarray.

The mischievous duo, still concealed by the Invisibility Cloak, made their way through the castle, their shared laughter reverberating through the stone walls.