Uncle... or Professor

The Hogwarts Express, with its iconic scarlet locomotive, stood billowing steam on Platform 9¾. Students and families bustled about, exchanging hugs and bidding tearful farewells. Amidst the excitement, the trio – Harry, Ron, and Hermione – navigated the platform in search of an empty compartment.

As they strolled along, discussing the prospect of a peaceful journey, Hermione spotted an open compartment up ahead. The door slid open, revealing a familiar face immersed in a book. Remus Lupin, the new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor, looked up with a warm smile.

"Uncle Remus!" Harry exclaimed.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione!" Remus greeted them, setting aside his book. "Come in, come in. How's the summer been treating you?"

The trio entered the compartment, each taking a seat as the train whistle blew. The rhythmic clatter of the wheels on the tracks marked the beginning of another magical journey to Hogwarts.

Remus, now a part of their academic world, shared in their excitement. The trio updated him on their summer escapades, and Remus listened attentively, occasionally interjecting with tales from his own youth. The Marauder's Map, enchanted pranks, and the misadventures of Hogwarts past became the subjects of animated conversation.

As the train rolled through the scenic landscapes, Remus's presence became a beacon of comfort. The camaraderie between the students and their new professor grew organically. The compartment echoed with laughter, anecdotes, and the shared thrill of the magical world that lay ahead.

Hermione, always eager for knowledge, seized the opportunity to discuss Defense Against the Dark Arts topics with Remus. Ron, equally excited, regaled him with tales of the latest wizarding sweets. Harry, grateful for the familiar face and guidance, found himself absorbing the wisdom that Remus effortlessly imparted.

The atmosphere inside the compartment was charged with positive energy, marking the beginning of a unique and special bond between the trio and Professor Lupin. The train journey, which had started with a simple search for an empty compartment, evolved into a vibrant exchange of stories, laughter, and the promise of adventures yet to come at Hogwarts.