Glittering Rebellion

The Gryffindor common room buzzed with excitement as Harry, Draco, and Ron huddled together, plotting their rebellion against Snape's extra potions assignment. Under the flickering light of the common room fire, they carefully altered the potion instructions, introducing subtle changes that promised to turn the tables on their stern professor.

The next potions class arrived, and the trio, under the cloak of invisibility, successfully executed their daring plan. As Snape, with his usual air of superiority, inspected their cauldron, a mischievous glint sparkled in the eyes of Harry, Draco, and Ron.

The modified potion, instead of producing the expected result, created a dramatic explosion. The cauldron erupted in a burst of colourful smoke, filling the classroom with vibrant hues. But the minor adjustment, unknown to Snape, had an added twist.

As the smoke billowed towards Snape, it left behind a burst of glittering particles that shimmered in the air. Unbeknownst to the professor, the glitter clung to his face, subtly colouring his usually pale complexion with a spectrum of dazzling hues.

The Gryffindor trio, now visible and struggling to contain their laughter, exchanged triumphant glances. Snape, however, stood frozen for a moment, blinking in surprise at the unexpected turn of events. The Slytherin students, though initially shocked, couldn't help but snicker at the sight of their usually composed professor adorned with glittering colours.

Snape's scowl deepened, a rare flush of embarrassment tainting his features. He quickly waved away the lingering smoke, but the glitter remained, casting an enchanting glow on his stern face.

As the class erupted into laughter, Snape, clearly irritated, dismissed the students with a curt command. The Gryffindor trio, now sporting satisfied smirks, exited the classroom with an air of triumph.

In the Gryffindor common room later that day, as the tale of the glittering explosion spread, Harry, Draco, and Ron basked in the glory of their rebellious mischief. The enchanted glitter, though unintended, had added an unexpected touch of magic to their prank, leaving behind a legendary story that would be whispered through the halls of Hogwarts for years to come.