11 • clean up

Chaewon stirred in her sheets when she felt the harsh sun hit her face. She tried to blink it away, but was met with a painful brightness instead.

She turned around, facing away from her open blinds, and reached out for–

Where is Yunjin?

She let her arm fall on her mattress, staring at the open spot where Yunjin was laying a few hours back. She sighed, missing the feeling of the girl's arms wrapping her in a strong embrace. There's nothing she loved more than waking up to Yunjin's strawberry perfume and stupid jokes.

The blonde sat up and climbed out of her bed, taking a quick shower before joining all the ruckus in the living room.

"You just keep leaving your stuff everywhere, all I'm asking is for you to clean it up." A frustrated Sakura sighed, her arms crossed as she looked down at Yunjin, who sat on the couch.

"I said sorry," She mumbled back, tapping away on her phone.

Eunchae chuckled at Sakura's glare. "It's just an orange." She shrugged.

Sakura pointed at the protein bar wrapper on the coffee table. "Just an orange?" She asked, now shooting daggers at the young girl.

Chaewon looked around the living room, confused. "What's going on?" She asked, lazily rubbing her eyes. Yunjin's head instantly snapped towards her, a smile growing on her lips.

"My saviour," She hummed. "Kkura's being irrational."

"I'm not! She keeps leaving her stuff around!" Sakura threw her arms in the air.

Arguments like these were bound to break out: the members have known each other for years, and they've lived together for a long time. Some days someone was simply more irritable than others. Today was Sakura's day, apparently. Chaewon wondered why she was in such a bad mood.

"I left an orange on the counter, that's why she's mad." Chaewon could see the faintest hint of a smirk as Yunjin spoke.

The blonde's cheeks went a bright shade of red, recalling how she forgot about the orange after last night's events. The orange that Yunjin was taking the hit for. The orange she was teasing her with.

Two could play at that game.

"You shouldn't leave your mess laying around, Yunjin." Chaewon shrugged, moving to Sakura's side– who nodded in agreement.

"But I cleaned up so well yesterday." Yunjin shot back with a grin now apparent, turning Chaewon's face a deeper crimson. Okay, Yunjin wins.

"Whatever," The small girl huffed, tearing her eyes off the redhead.

The Japanese girl looked from Yunjin to Chaewon, a look of confusion painting her face. "What do you mean?"

Chaewon's eyes widened for a moment before regaining her composure. "Nothing," She said, sitting down on her usual lounge chair.

"Okay... Is Kazuha still in bed?" She questioned, wedging herself in between Eunchae and Yunjin on the couch. She dodged the redhead's playful jab.

"Probably, why?" Eunchae asked, leaning on the older girl's arm.

Sakura fidgeted with her fingers, looking burdened by something.

"We should go to the practice room soon, right?" She asked, disregarding the young girl's question.

Chaewon looked at the clock.
12PM. She never sleeps in this late.

Chewing the inside of her cheek, the leader nodded. "Now Yunjin's back we can get to the full choreo," she turned to Sakura, "So I'll wake Zuha up?"

The eldest promptly nodded, leaning her head against Eunchae's.