18 • japan

"Okay, now to the left a little." The director called. He motioned for Chaewon to move over to the perfect spot on the bridge. They were filming in a beautiful park called Watatsumi Garden: it had a bamboo forest section, which was most popular among tourists. They opted to film at the 'dragon' section of the park, which consisted of small hills with lots of waterways and ponds beneath the very bridge they were standing on.

Chaewon turned slightly, shuffling over to the spot that the producer wanted her to stand in. She watched the Koi swim around in their ponds, and one struggling up a stream. Japan truly was beautiful.

"Start scene," The director counted down. Chaewon started dancing to the beat when he hit '0', making sure to get every movement perfect.

"Okay, perfect! Cut!" The staff clapped happily, instantly starting to clear out the equipment. They spent at least two hours filming, wanting to get every shot right. It was kind of ironic how they'd only use a minute at most for the music video.

Chaewon fixed her hair to lay in a more comfortable position, taking out all the pins that the staff had placed in it. She stared at the blue sky, wondering if the weather was just as nice in Korea.

As she inspected the scenery, she got her phone out, and snapped a picture.

Chae: Miss you!

1 attachment

She posted the picture in the Fimmies group chat. She got immediate replies, making a smile evident on her face. God, she missed her friends.

Zuha Idiot1: Pretty! Weather sucks here.

Manchae Idiot2: bring candy pls <3

Yunjinnie<3: selfie next?

Yunjinnie<3: need to see if ur well-fed

Sakuchan: You're weird.

Sakuchan: I've been to that garden! So beautiful. Hope all is well.

Chaewon looked up when she felt someone tapping on her shoulder. Her eyes met her manager's, who was looking very pleased.

"Good work. We're done for today, we've got a driver on call if you want to go anywhere. Don't forget that you're collabing with Aespa tonight." He smiled brightly at the girl. Chaewon nodded.

"At the hotel, right? What will we be doing?" She questioned, sliding her phone back in her pocket.

"Membership live and a small live stage tomorrow. Just a few cover songs– the ones you practised for. They'll cover with you." Her manager explained, giving her an awkward thumbs up. The blonde chuckled at the gesture.

"Yeah, okay. I'll just explore the city till then." She bowed slightly.

Her manager nodded as well, bowing back. "See you tomorrow!" He happily exclaimed before joining the crew on the way to the exit.

Guess I'll have to spend the day by myself, Chaewon thought as she exhaled a sigh.

Korea

Yunjin counted the beats as Kazuha sang in the booth. The main recording was already done– they just needed to add hidden vocals.

"Okay, that's good!" The redhead gave a thumbs up through the glass, speaking into the mic. Kazuha nodded and left the booth, joining the rest in the room. Eunchae and Sakura were on the couch, the young girl holding Sakura's yarn as she crocheted.

Kazuha stretched, her eyes finding Yunjin. "Please tell me that's all," She sighed.

"Yeah, we're good. We've got to wait until Chaewon comes back till we film the MV." The redhead rested her chin in the palm of her hand, feeling her heart sink after mentioning her girlfriend.