13 • preparation [M]

Please keep voting, it helps out immensely <3

Warning:
Chapter contains mature content.

"I just love spring, it's not, like, a huge thing." Yunjin traced circles on Chaewon's arm, which was wrapped around her waist.

They were laying in Yunjin's soft bed (which Chaewon described as heaven), with the small girl resting her head on Yunjin's bare chest. The redhead was leaning against the headboard, playing with Chaewon's soft hair. They were still basking in the comfort and happiness of finally admitting their feelings.

"It is. You scream spring," The blonde chuckled. She raised her head to plant soft kisses on Yunjin's skin.

"What does that mean?" The other laughed, twirling a strand of the other's hair around her finger.

"Means you're like the first rays of sunshine after a long winter." The blonde hummed against Yunjin's skin, trailing kisses up her neck.

"Aren't you the romantic," The redhead smiled warmly, scratching Chaewon's scalp. The girl sucked on Yunjin's pulse point, making her exhale a shivery breath.

She slid her free hand down Chaewon's smooth back, feeling the ripples of her spine under her skin. The blonde positioned her leg over Yunjin's lap, straddling her.

"God, you're needy. Was half an hour ago not enough for you?" Yunjin breathed, trying to act unbothered.

"There's never enough when it comes to you," Chaewon kissed the girl's jaw until she reached her lips. "Tell me to stop and I will."

Yunjin pulled the girl closer by the small of her back. She slowly shook her head before forcing Chaewon's head closer, capturing her lips into a messy kiss.

The blonde's hands rode up Yunjin's body. Her hand rested under the redhead's arm, her thumb circling her stiff nipple. It elicited a beautiful whine from the girl, ringing through Chaewon's ears like music.

Chaewon moved rhythmically with the kiss, her core riding against Yunjin's skin at each movement. The redhead must have noticed the warm slick on her leg, because she pressed down on Chaewon's back, making her arch and pushing her onto her thigh.

"Ah–" Chaewon rolled her hips. Feeling the girl get off on her leg sent jolts of arousal through Yunjin's body.

"Keep going," The girl ordered, watching how Chaewon shut her eyes and whined, trying her hardest to be quiet. She brought her own hand to her centre, sliding a finger inside with ease.

The blonde rolled her hips faster upon hearing Yunjin's encouragement. When she opened her eyes and saw the redhead pleasing herself, she let out a breathy moan.

Yunjin dipped Chaewon down by her back with one hand, and eased a second finger inside herself with the other. She kissed Chaewon's shoulder as they moved together, keeping herself from moaning the girl's name.

The redhead hit her spot continuously, curling her fingers in place. "Chaewon, I'm–" She breathed, not managing to formulate a coherent sentence.

"Me too," Chaewon nodded, perfectly understanding what the other was trying to convey.

Yunjin felt her walls tighten around her fingers, sending jolts through her body as Chaewon squirmed on top of her. "Yunjin–," The blonde moaned her name at least three more times before turning completely limp, falling perfectly onto Yunjin's body.

They laid there, Yunjin holding the small girl in her arms as their chests rose up and down, both breathless.

"I should confess my feelings to you more often." Yunjin eventually said, smirking– and earning a jab from Chaewon.