20 • wreck

She knew she had to let it sink in, but Sakura was really close, and Kazuha gradually felt the ground starting to disappear underneath her feet. She stared at the girl, her eyes wide open, and her head full of thoughts.

Not thoughts about how happy she was that Sakura liked her back, and not about how they could be together for ever and ever and ever, like all of this never happened and they were just a happy couple.

Kazuha scoffed. Unfair is the word that came to mind. Nothing about this was fair. The pining, her shattered heart, letting Sakura in despite thinking she'd never be loved back. The way she tore herself to pieces time and time again, just waiting for Sakura to pick up the pieces. But she never did.

The room didn't seem real anymore. Nothing felt real. All she saw was the girl in front of her, who she loved, and whose guts she fucking hated. Who kept tearing her apart and then leaving her when things got a little too real.

Let's see her leave, then.

Kazuha extended her arm, placing her hand on the small of Sakura's neck. The blonde didn't pull back– she just stared at the other, feeling Kazuha's hand creep up and scratch her scalp.

Leave me.

The dark haired girl forced Sakura closer by her head. She wasn't objecting, nor did she try to fight back. It only made her more angry.

Kazuha lunged her head forward, closing the gap between them. She felt Sakura's breath tickle her lips as she connected them. There was the softness of her skin, the warmth of them both combined, and Kazuha could taste Sakura's weird soda flavoured chapstick. Kazuha parted her lips slightly, slipping her tongue inside the other's hot mouth. The wet sounds of their lips continually connecting echoed through the room.

She felt Sakura's hands land on her hips, her nails digging into the fabric of her joggers as Kazuha roughly explored her mouth. It wasn't a sweet kiss: it was desperate and unforgiving. It made her heart pound, mixing together perfectly with the sound of Sakura's shallow breaths when Kazuha allowed her to take a breather. She bit down on the older girl's bottom lip, making Sakura's breath hitch.

As soon as the younger girl went in to attack Sakura's mouth again, the door suddenly slammed against the wall.

Both their heads snapped towards the entrance, Sakura's lips much more swollen than Kazuha's. Suddenly Kazuha's entire world crashed and burned as she saw a familiar redhead in the doorframe, her mouth agape as she stared at the two.

Kazuha found herself wishing to be hit by a bike, run over by a car, and pushed off a building. All of that would be better than the way she felt her heart drop to her feet.

Yunjin quickly slammed the door shut again, and Kazuha could hear her footsteps disappear into the opposite room.

Fuck.

Yunjin rested her back against the hotel door, staring at Chaewon and Eunchae who sat peacefully on the couch. Her eyes were still wide: she found it impossible to blink. The scene she just walked in on was burned into her mind, and she didn't know how to get it out.

"Did you get the snacks?" Chaewon asked, bringing the redhead back to earth. Maybe if she pretended not to see anything then it wouldn't be real anymore.

"No, I didn't get a kiss. Wait, I mean a snack, I didn't–" Yunjin cringed at herself, only being able to recall the image of Kazuha tongue-deep in Sakura. Not many things surprised her, but she never expected to witness that in a million years.