Ch. 80 - So Long, and Thanks for All the Snacks

"Get a move on. We've waited long enough." Nino was complaining about the massive delay.

"Quiet! Give me enough time... It's a difficult task." Y/N was preparing the screen.

"Be frank, did you waste these past months playing video-games? Am I right?" The girl hit the mark.

"It's not my fault! Blame Larian and Baldur's Gate III!" The boy defended.

"Have you been up all this time fooling around instead of studying?" Itsuki questioned.

"I think I'm blind..." Y/N was enduring a strong headache.

"It's totally your fault, serves you right!" Nino retorted.

"Oh, whatever. Don't make me waste more time and take position." He ordered.

"Maruo-san, a bit on the right

"Maruo-san, a bit on the right... Here, perfect!" Y/N was setting the stage for a group photo in order to celebrate graduation.

"Are you sure we're all in?" Isanari wanted to assure.

"Of course! This will turn out as a precious memory of our past days." The hero took place in the middle.

"Did you set the self-timer?" Nino asked.

"Yep, say cheese or you'll turn out grumpy." Y/N was smiling.

"The camera isn't ticking. Is it on for real?" Isanari doubted.

"Yes, as I told you. Cheese!" The boy insisted.

"Cheese X6" Almost everyone was following as ordered.

"..." Nothing happened after a couple minutes.

"Cheese!" Yotsuba was tiring herself in order to keep a big smile.

"As expected... It's off!" Nino blamed the photographer.

"Grrr... must be broken!" Y/N went back to the camera, fumbling a bit with it.

As he completed the check the device began to beep.

"Fixed it, now pose!" Y/N was returning to his place.

"It was off!" Nino blamed.

"Shut up and smile! I -" The hero stumbled on the way back.

*FLASH*

"Cheese!" Everyone but one fitted in the photo perfectly.

"Shall we redo?" Isanari proposed as Y/N was caught blurry and out of place.

"Nah, it's fine like this. I'll edit a bit here and there." The boy shrugged.

"You'll need more that a little edit to put yourself amidst us so nonchalantly..." Nino retorted.

"What do you think I've done for the past four years and half?!" Y/N shouted back.

"Yeah, we're seeing the result." She giggled.