Ch. 22 - Kyoto, Wine and Destiny

"My luck is dead last... I can't argue about it." Fuutarou sighed, he was looking the horoscope on the TV.

After the field trip he was forced to be hospitalized, his flu very serious.

Y/N was sleeping on a chair beside him.

"Meeting up with friends will make my day?" He was pondering about his forecast while looking at the hero.

Suddenly the door swung open, the noise awoke Y/N abruptly. He lost his balance hitting the ground.

"Argh! My head! Be more gently! We're in a hospital!" He blamed the visitor, it was Nino.

"Shut up you! We were so worried for this guy that we booked the best room available..." She revealed, at unease.

"I can't believe you of all people would come and visit me..." Fuutarou was glad for her concerns.

"Yes, of course... Now, if someone ask I'm not here!" She hide in a corner, behind a curtain.

A moment later the door opened again, Yotsuba, Miku and Ichika came in, searching her missing sister.

"Uesugi-san! Y/N! Have you seen Nino?" Yotsuba asked them.

"N-No.. I've no idea where she might be." Fuutarou followed her instruction, Y/N instead planned his revenge.

"I didn't see her... Maybe that spoiled girl is somewhere around bothering others. I would notice someone like her with those unfashionable ribbons and lame clothes. Not mentioning her phone! What's the meaning of that stupid rabbit-themed cover?" Y/N blurted out with a smirk, the three sisters didn't get the meaning of his behaviour.

"I bet she will never find a boyfriend!" He added while sensing a growing hostility behind the curtains.

"I'm glad you're getting better... If you feel lonely I'll come visit you anytime!" Miku smiled at Fuutarou, the tutor wasn't too moved by her speech.

"Thanks... But I prefer stay alone." He replied in a plain tone, earning a double bonk on his head, a combo from Ichika and Y/N.

"Ouch! Why? I'm a patient..." Fuutarou protested.

"You deserve it! Be nicer!" The two replied in agreement.

"Don't you like the food here? If I knew I would cook something for you." Miku noticed his trail, the boy had eaten too little.

At her proposal the two guys gulped, remembering the last time they ate her dishes.

"N-No need... Next time I'll eat enough." The patient tried to avoid the danger, Y/N was looking away with an innocent tone.

"Aaahn" Miku fed him with a croissant, emulated by Ichika.

The eldest sister still tried to hide her feelings towards Fuutarou, sometimes without results.

"W-Wait! I've only one mouth! Y/N, help me!" He begged his friend, in return the hero gave him his back.

"I can't do anything... Enjoy this moment... It doesn't happen everyday to be spoiled by two pretty girls!" Y/N replied, awkwardly.

"Ah! There you are Nino!" Yotsuba found her sister following the scent of her perfume.

"You! Are you a hound or what?" Nino protested, caught off guard.

"Oh... You were really here? Maybe you sneaked in while I was asleep..." Y/N smirked at the girl, she replied his stare with a piercing look.

"And you! What have to say about my clothes and ribbons?!" She yelled, still angry from before.

"Be quiet Nino... Now we can get our injections. Goodbye boys. See you later!" Ichika left with her sisters, heading to another department.