Ch. 26 - The Hunt Begins

"I knew it!" Y/N was leaving his place in a hurry, he was suddenly informed about the bad ending of the "The Earth is in trouble" meeting. The hero was headed to the HQ to provide first aid, there were lots of wounded.

"Y/N, we are here. Is there any problems?" Fuutarou and Miku met him in front of his house, they were planning to have a chat with Nino and convince her to come back home.

"There is an emergency with the Hero Association, I need to leave... Don't worry about me and make yourself at home." He greeted the two while opening his door.

"Nino, I'm leaving. There are some "guests". Please take care of my friends." He shouted before jumping down the stairs.

"WHAT!? Why are they here? I don't want to see them. For me are just strangers now!" The girl yelled at him despite the host had already left.

"ARGHHH!" Blue Fire was screaming in pain, seriously injured after the battle.

"Just a little more, I'm almost done..." Y/N was treating him, sticking his lost arm back with his powers.

"Pant... It's alright. It seems brand new... Now you only need some rest." He panted while joking with his patient, soothing injures always depleted his ki.

"Thank you so much, Red Eagle. We were really in trouble..." Sitch sighed in relief, despite the bloodbath there weren't deceased amongst the presents.

"What creature could do such a mess inside our HQ?" The hero asked, looking at the dozen of strong men beaten up, all dangerous and famous criminals.

"He wasn't a Mysterious Being but only a human... A single man did this! He claimed himself as a monster and declared war upon "us" humanity!" The executive replied, still shocked due the battle witnessed.

 A single man did this! He claimed himself as a monster and declared war upon "us" humanity!" The executive replied, still shocked due the battle  witnessed

"Whoa... there are crazy ones on the loose for sure. What can we do about?" Y/N was worried, this seemed the begin of a serious trouble.

"We need to stop him as soon as possible... I fear he might be involved with the danger foresaw in the prophecy!" Sitch revealed his worries, that point of view might be unreasonable and exaggerated but Y/N couldn't ignore his speech, somewhat he agreed with the man.

"Alright... I'll take care of this dumbass! We can't lose time and resources with every fame-seeker punk in town!" The hero stated in a serious tone.

"Please, be careful. I don't really want to give you this hassle... you always end messing all up while in the mood. Even you need a break!" Sitch warned the boy, he wasn't at ease knowing that Red Eagle was about to track the "monster".

"Fear not! It's my job to dispose of dangers like this. Guess it's time for justice to shine!" Y/N claimed, smiling in front of a new challenge.