Ch. 62 - When the Moon Comes Looking for You

"I've reached you at last!" Sweet Mask was able to meet the main group up the front line.

"So, did I miss something?" He tactlessly asked.

*Death bell SFX*

"Nothing important... only Y/N brainwashed by an evil entity and turned into a major threat." Zombieman was mocking the latecomer.

"C-Could it be, the prophecy about the Earth being in trouble refers to this?" Child Emperor cannot communicate outside as his network was unavailable due mysterious interferences.

"I..." The Avatar took the floor.

"Everybody quiet down! He's about to say something, don't overlook such pivotal moment." Atomic Samurai silenced the chattering.

"I AM INVITABLE..." Y/N claimed.

"Huh?" Everyone raised eyebrows.

"I mean... I AM INAV-, INVET-... oh, damn! In the MCU it looks way better!" The Avatar cursed his stuttering debut, stomping feet.

"You're INEPTABLE!" Sweet Mask roasted him.

"Hey, don't harass Y/N! He'll give us a proper explanation on what happened." Yotsuba was defending the boy.

"Okay... I quite get it. But, Y/N, what's going on? What's with that form?" Fubuki was concerned.

"At the time of my defeat, when I hit the bottom (psychologically and physically) I happened to undergo a trial in order to see if I was worthy enough to inherit A CERTAIN SOMEONE's will." Y/N cryptically explained in a distorted voice.

"Spoiler alert... I was worthy, I passed with full marks. I am the Chosen One!" He yelled, full of confidence.

""C-Chosen one? Chosen for what?" The Psychic Sister asked.

"Isn't that obvious? You should've grasped my goal the very same moment I appeared..." The Avatar threatened.

"I bring you LOVE." He revealed.

"What?!" Everyone got surprised.

"Yes, I was born to bring LOVE to you all... even the ugly or the undisciplined ones." Y/N affirmed.

"Love, uh? Are you talking about love between a man and a woman, or something simpler just as the love of a man for a fine smoke?" Zombie Man chuckled while lighting a cig.

"Uh, I bring you LOVE!" Y/N insisted.

"It's bringing love! Don't let it get away! Break its legs!" Sweet Mask proposed.

"Wait, don't be in haste! He's trying to be kind." Yotsuba stopped him.

"That monster is a major threat for the entire planet. Kill it! Kill it!" Psykos was shouting.

"It's not a monster, it's Y/N!" Yotsuba retorted.

"Right, I almost forgot. He's still Y/N... Kill him at once!" Psykos wasn't moved.

"Nobody's going to kill anybody!" Yotsuba raised tone.

"Stupid girl! Haven't you realized yet? Y/N has become the very incarnation of mankind's demise! We have to stop him, whatever the cost." Psykos yelled.

"Who me? You're wrong milady. I'm just a simple underpaid hero..." Y/N shrugged, his figure enveloped in a dark and ominous aura.

"Have you done greeting your pals already? We have unfinished business if you thickhead have forgotten." Garou was cracking knuckles.

"Oh, you're right! Chat-time's over, gotta be back to work." Y/N snapped fingers.

"Whaa! What are those things?" The group got scared as purple skulls of light popped out of nowhere floating over their heads.