Hemo-manic (Magical Boy)

(Character from Magical Boy : https://www.wattpad.com/story/273547970-magical-boy-%7E-english-version But as a sort of AU were he didn't met Lord )

So... how do you feel? Hm? Hehe... look at yourself. Have you seen in what state you are? Hm? What? (laughs) I don't understand a word of what you're saying. It's not against you, if that's what you think. You should just be more careful. You know, they say that if you bleed in the sea, the sharks will be attracted. But no one was ever warned about what could happen on dry land. That's it. You're starting to understand. That tiny little cut on your finger when you grabbed the newspaper. That's it. I wanted to see it up close.

(yawns) I'm tired. I've been here with you for hours. You're comfortably seated, but there's only one chair here. Well! I'll just sit on you... Hm? What? Don't pretend that I'm heavy, I barely weigh fifty kilos. And I don't care if it's uncomfortable for you, it is for me. I've been standing for hours! You can't claim the same thing. Be a little understanding. Hm... now that I can look at you up close, your wounds have already stopped bleeding... that's impressive. So that's how it's supposed to work, huh? I should maybe widen this smile a little more. What do you say? Just to make you bleed longer. That's it... don't move. I still have your tongue on the table. I'll force you to swallow it if you don't stay still! Hehe... all this red... I love it. Your blood is warm. I wonder which part of your body I should cut to make it flow more. The fingers? Maybe a leg? How long can you hold on, huh? How long can you bleed without dying? I would cut your throat, but I'm afraid of going too far. I don't want you to die. That's not my goal.

You know, if I could, I would do it to myself. You're just here to help me. All this red fascinates me. I have to call an ambulance for the slightest cut. I'm hemophilic. Unlucky, right? My parents were so scared that I would hurt myself, they locked me in a cage, as a precaution. I could only eat puree. You never know, I could have hurt my gums. That's what my mother repeated tirelessly. Do you know what it's like to grow up in a cage? The body tied up, like you are right now, and the mouth taped shut? That way, there was no risk of me getting hurt. That's what they always said. They left a TV on for me and I saw children playing freely. And blood. It's on a screen that I saw blood for the first time. That blood that I can't make flow from my own body, not even a little bit. When I managed to escape, I went to a neighbor to ask for help. I had seen it in a movie. (laughs) but... ahaha... that bitch thought I was crazy! She brought me back to my parents. They decided to move the cage to the basement and deprive me of TV. I stayed locked in there for several years. Without light, without any contact other than my crazy parents!

But I'm here today. So you can imagine that I managed to escape. I had a hematoma all over my arm for a whole month for breaking my chains. But I wanted to see blood. Real blood! So, when I arrived at the house, my parents hadn't noticed my presence yet, I approached them quietly and I slit their throats! My father first, but my mother didn't even have time to really react. I opened them. I covered myself in their blood. It's the only way for me to feel blood on my skin. And I love it. Let me take a little more. If I cut off your ear, how much will come out? 

Well, let's try~ ... hah? Ah.... (laughs)... am I... am I really feeling what I think?... (bursts out laughing) NO, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???!!! Who the hell would be excited in this kind of situation?! It's because I'm on top of you?! You filthy pervert! And I'm the one being called mentally ill?! (bursts out laughing) Oh my god, I've never had that one pulled on me!!! Hehehe.... In the end, you're really helping me. After all, I'm sure that in your current state, that piece there will bleed abundantly!!!

 After all, I'm sure that in your current state, that piece there will bleed abundantly!!!