3

A young boy runs across the yard.

" Mother!" The boy yells

" Yes, Yuki" Tsunade says as she opens a door and makes her way on to the grass.

" I walked up the tree."

" You did?" Tsunade said surprised

I give him that training 4 hours ago Tsunade thought as she looked her son.

He only 5 so I thought I would just unlock his chakra and teach him a bit of charka control but everything I throw at him he picks it up quick, at this point He going to be beyond a prodigy.

Yuki stayed quiet as he stared at his mother for a response. Tsunade rubbed her temples as she thought of something she can teach to her son.

After a minute she got a idea and went over to a tree and "lightly" punch it making leaf's start falling, catching one she held it out in-front of her son.

" Look, since I showed you way more then someone your age is not supposed be able to do till later on in their lives so I'm going to show what your charka affinity." Tsunade waited till she got a nod from her son before continuing.

" Like I taught you there are five elements fire, water, earth, lighting and wind a shinobi is able  to use all five elements in their Jutsu's but every shinobi has one element that is stronger and easier to learn then the others. You understand."

"Yes"

" Good because we are  going to find out which element would be stronger for you" Tsunade said as she handed Yuki the leaf.

Yuki held it in his hand studying it, waiting for something to come out.

"You got to pour Chakra into it" Tsunade bit back a laugh

Yuki feeling embarrassed pretended to ignore his mom and closed his eyes as he pour chakra into it.

After a couple seconds the leaf starts to shrivel up.

" Oh, you got lighting" Tsunade said as smiled

Yuki dropped the leaf and what happened next surprised Tsunade the leaf turned earthly wet and a flower grew out of it.

" Mokuton" Tsunade gasped/Whispered.