18

" Congratulations, today is Graduation exams to become a Genin" Iruka said as he and Mizuki handed out the written exam to each student on their desk.

After they handed them out, they let them begin. Yuki looked at the question and flipped the page as he scanned the other side to.

It's basic questions we were taught about and some math and history questions thrown in it it shouldn't be to hard. Yuki thought as he began working on the test. After 40 minutes Yuki finished he knew he got some wrong but he knew he had enough to pass. Looking around in the class room he saw that many students were also done and there was one with his head down sleeping. But Yuki noticed that Naruto had a visible confusion on his face as he picked up the paper and flipped it. Yuki who got a glance of the paper and could feel something coming off it like something slight but it was something, taking note he kept a eye on Naruto.

After the written test they were brought outside and stood next to each other in line facing each a bullseye.

"Alright class I'm going to hand you all 4 Kunais to which you would throw it to the bullseye to test your throwing skills and precision with the Kunais" Iruka said as he handed everyone a Kunai. Yuki held his and watched as everyone got theirs but when Naruto was about to get his Mizuki walked and hand Naruto his. Yuki was now sure something was going on as he watched each person take their turn on the test.

Okay something must be going on

"Yuki"

Like out of everyone Mizuki only hand Naruto a pair

"Yuki!"

Yuki was snapped out his thought as Iruka yelled his name for his turn. Looking around he saw everyone staring at him, feeling embarrassed he walked up and took a deep breath as he throw one by one the Kunais. One hit the center and the other were around it, one hit the yellow side. Yuki was satisfied he didnt practice his throwing that much so it was how he was expecting. Walking back into the line he saw Sasuke face who had a arrogant Smirk and he walked past him to take his test.

When it was Sasuke turn he hit all almost dead center, he still held that smirk as all his fan girl cheered for him.

" For a Uchiha That should be easy" Sasuke said as he walked past Yuki into his spot in the line. Yuki just stayed silent as the other students went to do their turn. He knew that Sasuke was going to be like this since now he think that Yuki "Turned his back on the clan" but it never really bothered him, Yuki never cared to be the best or strongest of course he wants to be strong but only to protect the one he care for and himself. Other then that he could care less if Sasuke or anyone took the glory of being the strongest.

Everyone went and now it was Naruto turn he was nervous since he hardly practice the night before but he knew he could throw kunais he been practicing them since 6 so he shakes the nerves and began throwing his. Some hit the yellow part and two hit the red but they all landed a few seconds later all the kunais fell to the ground not been throws hard enough to stick causing Naruto to fail.

Naruto complained saying that he throw it with all his strength but that only cause laughter from the students. Iruka sighed as he felt bad for Naruto but he quiet down the students and proceeded to guide them back to class.

In the back of the line Sasuke turned to Naruto.

" Always will be dead last dobe" Sasuke Said as he smirked

Naruto would say something back but he was to deep in thought about the kunais to say something.

" Still got that stick up your ass" Yuki whispered as he walked up to them