26

Team 7 made it to Tazuna house and had stayed there for a couple nights they were welcomed by Tazuna Daughter and now Kakashi brought them out to the forest.

"So team I'm teach you all chakra control" Kakashi said as he began walking up a tree.

"I already learned it so I'm go check something out " Yuki said walking away

The rest team 7 looked confused at Yuki till he wasn't in view then continued their training.

Yuki found a clearing and made his way in the middle and sat down. Closing his eyes he relaxed himself and began to meditate. But unlike like the other time he felt the natural energy surrounding him. Opening his eyes he got up and made a hand signs and a dragon flew towards a tree but it looked more real it glowed and seemed to be strong and even after Yuki let out the jutsu he seemed to have control over it.

As it crashed into the tree it seemed to go through it like butter finding no problem crashing into the other side.

Yuki smiled as he got up, he could feel the energy and it made him feel like his Mokuton limits were his imagination. He made hand signs and wood came up from the ground seemingly making a figure after a while Yuki had a wood clone twice the size of him.

The clone seemed to do what Yuki wanted to it's like the wood was his puppet he could make things and control it as the clone began to walk around and swings at things Yuki had a idea and made two dragons that followed up the clone and seemed to flow in between his arms and when the clone fist would hit something so would the dragon causing more damage.

Yuki felt joy as he smiled at his creation but his clone broke apart as Yuki felt his Chakra drop really low as he kneel down and the pain in his eyes returned even more stronger then before.

I- us- used t-to much c-Chakra Yuki thought as he passed out.