4

" What are we going to do, Lady Tsunade" Shizune asked pacing back and forth.

" I don't know, if people find out about Yuki having grandfathers wood release and that he my son a Senju. We had lots of enemies away from Konoha so if they find out they definitely coming for us."

" I don't want that for Yuki constantly on the run, maybe... we should go to Konoha it safer for us and him" Shizune said

" Yeah but-" Tsunade sighed

She knew it was probably the best idea they got. Tsunade could hold her own but she had Shizune and Yuki and having to be on move all the time with kid but Konoha brought back bad memories of her late lover and brother she wanted to avoid going back there since but Tsunade knew Konoha was the best option....

Tsunade sat on her bed deep in thought until she heard the door creak. Tsunade looked over and saw a little figure stand by the door.

Yuki stood there with his beginner Taijustu book with a frown as he looked at his mother.

" Did I something wrong" Yuki softly said

Any thoughts Tsunade had vanished as she held her hands out to which Yuki walked into once she had him she lifted him up and held him close to her.

" No you didn't do anything wrong" Tsunade softly said as she kissed his head.

I'll do anything to protect you. Maybe it's time to finally stop running..