14

To say Hiruzen was mad was a understatement, he was planning on visiting Naruto since it was his birthday but he had to get through the mountain of papers that seem to appear on his desk. Then after he was done only to find out what happened to the young blonde. When Hiruzen heard what happen he want to put on his battle suit and personal handle who ever did that to Naruto until he found out someone took care of them already.

" So he activated it when he found Naruto in that state" Hiruzen said as he blew his pipe

" Yes but since then it's been deactivated and I don't think anyone saw him" Tsunade said as she sat in chair in front of the old man.

Hiruzen sighed as he stayed silent for a moment proceeding the information he was just informed.

" it's not easy hiding his eyes and even with a genjustu skilled shinobis will catch on to it. So there no point of hiding it."

" that's my problem that with this now. imagine the target he going to have" Tsunade said as she gripped the chair.

" don't worry about that, he's in Konoha we keep him safe and everyone knows it would be stupid in a time like this to go to war with the leaf for the boy."

"The only thing that troubles me is the council when they found out Sasuke not the only Uchiha.. They might make them..." Hiruzen trailed off.

"Rebuild the Clan with villages girls" the Hokage air quotes

Tsunade face stay calm till she understood what he meant.

" If any old hags think they can turn Yuki into a baby making machine I'll have them begging for mercy" Tsunade said leaking out a little killer intent.

Hiruzen chuckled at his old student antics he was glad to see Tsunade as such a caring mother....

Yuki sat on the Swings and looked out to all the other kids his age playing he was waiting on Shizune to come and pick him up but it was going to take awhile.

Yuki never really tried to make friends so he didn't know anybody but that didn't really bother him he always like watching and just enjoying the peace around him.

He was cut out his thought as a figure walked up to him blocking his view on the other kids.

" hi- uh um d- do y- you remember me?" Hinata pointed to herself as she looked anywhere but the boy infront of her.

" Yeah you was that girl getting bullied"Yuki softly said as he looked at the girl.

" My names Hinata Hyuga w- what's yo- yours"

" Yuki"

" Why you not playing with the other kids" Yuki asked as he looked at the kids chasing after each other"

" I- I do- Don't kn-know anyone here " Hinata said

" we'll that makes two of us" Yuki said getting up

"Wanna play " Yuki said as he stretched his legs

Hinata blushes as she nodded and followed Yuki.