11

" So that's what happened." Hiruzen said as he took out a his pipe.

" Yeah and then after that the Anbu showed up trying to attack Naruto I tried to explain but he wouldn't listen."

" it's almost like he itching to take him out" Yuki said

" We'll I tried my best to keep Naruto safe and make people see that he not a demon."

" Well I don't think that's that enough he always chased and kicked out of stores. It's like nothing you set is working." Yuki said walking to the door

" I'll try to think of something"

Yuki sighed then nodded and walked out the hokage office when he did he found Naruto in the lobby waiting for him. They walked out the hokage building with don't saying a word to eachother.

" Thank you for protecting me from the anbu" Naruto said with his hands behind his head.

" No problem, it's getting late I should be getting home" Yuki said looking at the sky

" Yeah, night"

"Night".....

"How was training" Tsunade asked

" it was good" Yuki replied

" What did you do after that"  Tsunade said as she handed him a plate for him to wash.

" Nothing really"

" Was that nothing you almost scaring half the village from training that blonde kid today?"

Yuki tensed up his mother always knew things it was freaky but he didn't know how she was going to react about him being friends with Naruto.

Tsunade notice his tensed state and smiles.

" Its okay I know how you been secretly training him"

" so your not mad?"

"Why would I be?"

" Because everyone thinks he a demon and the nine tails."

Tsunade sighed as she picked up another plate.

" look the people who said that, don't even know the difference between a scroll and a kunai not everyone thinks he the demon boy people say he is and he got a lot of people on his side like you. But don't go forcing your body after training to help him I know how hard you been pushing yourself so I gotta made sure you eating right and taking care of yourself."

" okay I won't push myself to hard." Yuki said as he smiled.