5

Tsunade, Yuki and Shizune been walking for days to Konoha through out the days Yuki has been reading books given to him by Tsunade about Ninjustu on the element lighting, he would also learn hand signs used to concentrate his chakra into making the jutsu. Yuki would learn lighting techniques but his focus would be on his Wood release which had little to no information on. His mother would tell him some information she knew about her grandfather and story's about the things he did for Konoha but nothing really help Yuki.

Though out his training Shizune will watch him and fix anything things he did wrong but she would notice that Yuki vision and memory was something else he would be able to recognize and redo Jutsus he had just seen.

"Guys we're here" Tsunade said

Yuki looked up as he saw the gates infront of him a smile making its way on his face.

Yuki looked at Konoha in awh as he saw all the trees surrounding the place.

Great Grandpa made this Yuki thought.

" We are clear to enter guys" Tsunade said as she walked into Konoha.

" Where are we heading?" Shizune asked

" To the hokage office to see the old man" Tsunade replied

Yuki looked at all the people in store he noticed that some people would look at his mother then at him then whispered to them self's but he didn't think much of it since he was taking in the place. It felt like home to him he felt like before he couldn't breathe that good but here it's like a breath of fresh air....

Hiruzen was at his desk going through paper work like always.

I did all the paperwork yesterday and somehow other mountain of paper work appeared again. Hiruzen sighed as he blow on his pipe.

Before he could continue, his door burst open and Tsunade walked in with Shizune next to her holding her pig.

" Hey old sensei" Tsunade smiled as she greeted Hiruzen

" Tsunade!? It's nice to see it looks like you haven't age a bit" Hiruzen smiled

" After so long, What brings you here?"

" I came here to be apart of leaf again" Tsunade her voice in a stern tone

" And may I ask why is that?"

Tsunade moved and showed Yuki looking around at the hokages office taking in the place.

" My son."