6

Yuki looked at house in awh to how big it was.

" I didn't need this big of a house" Tsunade sighed

Flash Back

Hiruzen surprised as he looked at the young boy infront of him.

" Your son?"

" Yeah, I he has the Mokuton"

" The Mokuton!?" Hiruzen eyes popped out his socket as he looked at the young boy.

How long has it been since I heard about the Mokuton Hiruzen thought as rubbed his chin.

" So I think you can see while I would want to return for his Safety." Tsunade said as she held a serious expression.

" Yeah, and I would be glad to take you guys in after all you done for the village. And the village hearing that A sannin has come back could increase the mood of the villagers." Hiruzen said as he thought about the damage the nine tail caused recently.

" Don't get your hopes to high, I don't want to be a shinobi I still can't stand blood." Tsunade said

" I understand, Dog!" Hiruzen yelled as a Anbu dropped to his knees infront of him

" Show Tsunade to her know home" Hiruzen ordered.

The Anbu nodded and walked past them motioning them to follow.

As they walked out Hiruzen told Tsunade.

" It's good to see you again."

Flash Back ends

" Yuki how about you got explore the town while we get things organized." Shizune said as she opened a storage seal and box's appeared on the floor.

Yuki Nods and makes his way outside. He didn't really thought where he was going to go he just aimless wondered.

" hey did you heard about one of the legendary Sannin is back and she has a son" Yuki heard one person whispered to other.

Moms famous Yuki thought as he never got told about his mother past and he never really asked either.

He brought out his thoughts as he looked up and saw that he found Konoha library with a smile on his face of how big it is. Compared to other villages this is the biggest he seen.

Maybe they have books of my wood release and more lighting ninjustu Yuki thought as he hopped in with excitement...

Yuki walked out satisfied, there was books about his lighting that made him want to try but there was barely to none about his wood release all the books just told stories about the his grate grandfather. But there was one that was made recently that was written on someone who had a similar wood release but it was made being force into his dna.

Yuki found it confusing but he didn't pay attention as he got what he wanted from the book information about his wood release. It gave him a few moves to work on to be able to control it and bring it out so Yuki planned on working on it when he trained.

While walking back home he heard a high pitch girl yelp, deciding to check it out he ran over to where he heard the sound come from.

" Look at her eyes it's so weird." One of the bully said as he made a face and made the other boys laugh.

" yeah she looks blind" other boy replied

"Ca- can- yo- you st-" Hinata tried to say as she felt her tears coming out.

" What are trying to say freak?" The bully asked as he walked closer to her but what stopped by pebble hitting his shoulder.

The three kids including Hinata looked up to see Yuki on a tree branch looking down at them.

" leave her alone" Yuki said as he watched them

" What do you do you going to defend this fea-" the bully didn't get to finish as Yuki Dropped and kicked him in his face sending him flying back.

The two other boy ran up with there fist ready to fight but Yuki ducked under a punch then punched the other boy but he wasn't fast enough and got punched in the face by the other boy he dodge.

" That was weak. Mother punches hurt way more" Yuki said as he grabbed the boys hand and flipped him over him slamming him into the ground. Yuki looked up and got in stance of his mother fighting style which was his body relaxed put his fist held close up infront of him.

The remaining boy looked scared and grabbed his friends and ran off, After a minute of silence Hinata spoke.

" Tha- Thank you " Hinata said as she bowed

" it's no problem I didn't like that they were picking on you" Yuki replied

" It- because o-of m- my e-eyes"

Yuki took a good look at her eyes and was mesmerized by them the lavender pulled him in and her face the blushed she gain by being stared at made Yuki first thought Was.

Beautiful Yuki feeling his face start heating up so he looked away.

" We- wel- well I got to go I'll see you around" Yuki said he walked off waving

He was strong, I want to be as strong as him and he was cute, wait what am I thinking Hinata face started to heat up again as she sped up her walk to her house shaking the thoughts she had away.