13

Tsunade paced back and forth she had a long day at the hospital today and to make it worse she had no more sake. While pacing her eyes would go to the front door waiting on Shizune to return with Yuki. She was hungry but she worried now on how long they are taking.

The door started to unlock and open.

" HEY WHERE WERE YO-" Tsunade stopped when she saw Yuki covered in blood and blood reds eyes staring at her but what didn't catch her attention was his eyes it was his face. He looked like a lost hurt puppy as if he needed someone at that moment.

Tsunade feeling any anger disappeared ran to her son ignoring the blood and pulled him into a hug.

" Hey are you okay explain to me  what happened." Tsunade said trying to comfort her son she wanted answers to her many questions but she knows the state he's in she couldn't just demand it.

Yuki tried to be tough after all he just killed a group of people and didn't feel anything but anger but as his mother held him he found himself looking at his bloodied hands and feel disgusted as flash of things he did tonight goes through his mind.

I had to do it they where going to kill Naruto i- I- ha- had to do it Yuki thought as he thought back to Naruto laying in his own blood. Yuki started to cry, after all he was trained as a shinobi but he was still a kid mentally.

" The- They were go- going to k- kill- Naruto" Yuki chocked out in his mother arms.......

Tsunade found herself pacing once again with Yuki near by sitting on a chair looking at his mother. Now Tsunade really wished she had a sake right now, she took glances at her son eyes.

Sharingan? How did he develop it? Did I do it with someone from that clan? Damnit Tsunade why did you have to drink that much.

And it didn't help that the Uchiha Clan recently got taken out by someone in their clan leaving a lone avenger.

But she was brought out her thought as the front door open for a second time.

The door opened to Shizune who walked in and looked at the two and decided to speak.

" Good news is Naruto will live and he at the hospital getting treatment" Shizune said

" Bad news" Tsunade says as she closed the door.

" He's in a coma."