21

"Where is he?" Sakura asked to no one in particular.

"Soo Sakura do you like ramen?" Naruto asked Sakura

Sakura give him a look of disgust before going back to day dreaming about Sasuke.

Yuki watched as his poor friend once again tried to get Sakura attention only to be ignore.

When will he learn Yuki thought

Just as he thought that Kakashi appeared in front of them.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura and Naruto yelled in unison.

Kakashi nervously laughed.

"We'll you see there was this black cat on the road so I had to take the long way here."

Team 7 sat in training ground 7 with their mouths on the floor after hearing their sensei explanation on why he late.

"But anyways let's get started" Kakashi said as he pulled out two bells out of his pocket.

"You have 5 hours to get these bells from me to pass"

"But you only have two bells" Naruto said

"Yeah that means only two of you could pass and the one with don't have one will have to go back to the Academy" Kakashi replied

"What!? You can't do that it no fare" Sakura yelled

"We'll life is not fare better to learn that now" Kakashi said with serious tone.

Kakashi looked at all the surprise face of his students and clapped his hands.

" let's begin" Kakashi said...

Team 7 watched from the bushes as Kakashi stood in the opening just standing. Yuki didn't know how to approach him he could feel that Kakashi had all his blind spots covered.

" Anyone got a plan" Naruto whispered

Yuki and Sakura shakes their head as they watched Kakashi reach into his back pocket and pull out.

"A book? No way he taking us as a joke" Naruto said as he got out the bushes and stomp over to in front of Kakashi.

" oh one of you came out I was getting bored" Kakashi yawned as he started to read

Naruto had tick mark on his head as he held a sign and 20 Naruto appeared.

This didn't even faze Kakashi as he continued reading.

"Better put that book" Naruto said as he smirked

" no it's okay it's not like your going to able to land a hit on me" Kakashi said as he turned a page

Naruto now fired up ran towards Kakashi with all his clones.

Yuki watched as his sensei dodge all the clone while still not letting go of the book.

Yuki got out the bush and ran over to Kakashi who just took out the last clone. Yuki tried to get a kick in but Kakashi side swiped and back hand punched Yuki send him back. Once Yuki back on his feet he Activated his sharingan and ran after him. Now being able to dodge some Kakashi hits he made Kakashi have to stop reading for the time being but not let go of the book, Yuki stood up and went for a over head punched but mid way he jumped out the way and Naruto appeared behind him in the air going for punch on Kakashi. This caught Kakashi off guard as he let go his book and grab Naruto hand.

But now having both hand tied Yuki made a hand sign and lighting cracked in his finger tips as tried to hit Kakashi with it but on impact Kakashi disappeared in puff of smoke leaving behind a log.