20

"Team 10 will be Sasuke Uchiha, Kiba Inuzuka and Hinata Hyuga."

(A/N)Sorry Shino T-T

"Team 7 will be Naruto Uzumaki, Yuki Senju and Sakura Haruno" Iruka said as he finished telling everyone their teams...

"I can't believe I didn't get in team with Sasuke-Kun" Sakura said as she and her teammates waited for their sensei to show up.

"Hey at least you got me." Naruto grinned at Sakura

Sakura took a glance at Naruto in disgust then started to put her head down on the desk and cry.

"Sakura?" Naruto questioned as watched her sulking.

This going to be a long day Yuki thought as he watched the seen.

30 minutes past

Where are they? Yuki thought as he looked around the class and saw Naruto messing with a bucket filled with water on top of the door.

"What are you doing now" Sakura asked

"Leaving a present for making us wait so long" Naruto said as he jump down and looked at his work.

Hearing footsteps approaching Naruto quickly ran back to his seat and sat down eagerly looking at the door.

After a few seconds the door started to open. Sakura, Naruto and Yuki watched as the bucket fall and hit the floor before the man walked in.

"Idiot" was the sensei first word as he walked in he had on a joinin outfit with silver gravity defining hair and a mask covering his mouth.

" Meet me on the roof in five minutes" Kakashi said as he disappeared leaving a confused team 7 behind.

Kakashi watched as the roof door opened and his students walked toward him and sat down.

"Great now that your all here let's introduce our self with things you like, hate and want to accomplish." Kakashi said clapping his hands

"What?" Sakura said

"Here, I'll started" Kakashi said

"My name is Kakashi I like many things I diss like a lot of things and my dream is you don't need to know" Kakashi said with a smile

All we learned was his name all Team 7 thought.

"Now you Pinkie" Kakashi pointed to Sakura

Pinkie Sakura thought as she had a tick mark on her forehead.

" My name Sakura my likes are someone hehe and my dislikes are stupid people" Sakura paused as she looked at Naruto before continuing.

"And my dream is to marry hehe" Sakura giggled

"Okay?" Kakashi said

"Now you Blondey"

" my likes are Ramen, training and did I say Ramen? My dislikes are people who judge someone with don't getting to know them. And my dream is to be Hokage" Naruto proudly said.

Hokage huh Kakashi thought as he looked at Naruto.

"Now you Senju"

"My likes are quiet places and reading and I don't really dislike things and my dream is live to find a peaceful place to spend the rest of my life"

Peaceful life and you choose to be a shinobi? Kakashi scratched his head.

"Okay tomorrow meet up at training ground 7 at 6:00am and don't eat breakfast if you don't wanna puke" Kakashi said as he vanished.

" That's it for today?" Naruto yelled.