27

Yuki woke up and found himself on a bed in Tazuna place as he looks around he saw Naruto standing close.

"What happened" Yuki said catching Naruto attention

"Dude we finished training for the day and looked for you and found you unconscious, like what happened?" Naruto said as he calls for the rest of the team to come.

"I used to much chakra so I guess I passed out but I don't know why I got this pain in my eyes" Yuki said as looked down and put a hand over his right eye as he looks up and see team 7 staring at him.

"What?" Yuki said

"One of your eyes have the sharingan on and the other don't" Kakashi said

Yuki confused got up and walked over to mirror and looked at his eyes. His left eye had the sharingan on but his right showed his brown eyes. He deactivated his sharingan and reactivated it but it still did the same thing.

Yuki sighed as he went back to his bed and sat down.

"Here I'll get you dinner you must be starving" Naruto said as he walked out the room with Kakashi who was reading his book.

Sakura just stood there nervously as she tried to say something but her words got caught in her throat.

"Thanks for saving me" Sakura let out

Yuki confused looked up

"If you should thank anyone it was Naruto who risked his life to save yours."

"Yeah but He a idiot for that he" Sakura said

"Yeah.. but when it comes to people he close with he do anything to protect them caring little for his life. He grew up with no family so anyone he close with he'll do anything for. That's Naruto for you, maybe take time and actually talk to Naruto and you'll see that he not that bad as you make him out to be." Yuki said as he Sighed and went back to thinking what happened to his eye.

Give him a chance? Sakura thought as she had a flash back of the kiss and her face started to heat up.

"I'm back" Naruto said as he handed Yuki his food making Sakura jump a little.

" Thanks" Yuki said as he began eating

"No problem" Naruto said showing his foxy smile as he turned around and saw Sakura face red.

"Sakura are you okay your face is red are you sick or something?" Naruto said getting close

"Ye- yeah I-I'm fine" Sakura said running out the room

"What wrong with her" Naruto said

Yuki shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating.