17

" Look at this new jutsu I learned" Naruto said getting in front of Yuki and starting to do hand signs.

" Sexy jutsu!" Naruto yelled as he disappeared in puff of smoke and out came out older version of Hinata with smoke covering her important parts.

"YYUUUKKIII~" Naruto called out as he blow a kiss at him

Yuki blushed and looked away as he felt his face beat up.

" that jutsu stupid and me and her is nothing like that."

Naruto returned back into his self laughing at his friend's actions.

"I- never said that but it's okay, I seen the way you look at each other in class, it's just like me and Sakura."

Yuki side eyed Naruto.

"Is it before or after she punches you?"

" She does that out of love.. I think?" Naruto said scratching his head.

" dumbass...

" Hinata finish him!" Hiashi yelled over to Hinata as he sat in the dojo of the Hyuga compound watching the spare.

Hinata held her gently strike over Neji as she stood over him but she couldn't bring her self
to strike him. Taking this moment Neji lifted his legs over the neck of Hinata causing for her to fall on her side and pinned tight by neji leg.
Hinata felt air leaving her, she tried trying to get out but couldn't so she tapped out.

"Training over" Hiashi said getting up and walking over to the two kids.

Neji and Hinata bowed.

" Once again Hinata you couldn't land the finale strike, you bring the heir shame your weakness is unacceptable. Your good for nothing daughter. Hanabi showing more signs of growth then you." Hiashi said angry as he gave a death glare at Hinata. This is almost every time Hinata had a chance to win she would freeze up and now Hiashi had enough of it.

Hinata just stayed bowed as she held back her tears knowing that if they were to fall she would get it worse.

" You both are dismissed, we got a guest coming from the cloud village today."

Hinata walked out sliding the door open and closing as she walked to her room as tears started to come down...

Later that night Hinata suddenly woke up being on someone shoulder as she was now in alert looking around her and saw she was in the woods she looked down and say that the man was a shinobi with all black. But she couldn't get a good look since she on his shoulder.

Feeling her legs and hand tied up she relaxed her self and focused on her strength on her legs and broke the rope causing her captive to get surprised dropping her but mid air she kicked her self away from him sending her to the ground a few feet away.

She quickly got up and got into her gently fist stance.

" You really think you can take me on?" The cloud ninja said as he walked closer

Hinata didn't say anything and prepared herself.

" we going to make good use of you and though eyes" The man said as a mask covered his face but Hinata could feel him licking his lips.

The distance was cut short by Hinata running at him trying to land first hit but her hand was swatted away by his hand as he pushed her back. But Hinata ran at him again going to a strike but change slighting last second to avoid him dodging but causing her to miss the chakra point. It still hurt because the cloud ninja step back and took a second before going for swing which Hinata ducked under and kicked him away.

After which he held a hand sign and other him popped into existence and ran at her covering her blind spots but Hinata had her Byakugan on so she could cover all her spots she jump back to dodge a punch and brought her hands to catch a swing but she looked up to see the cloud ninja smirking as he grabbed her hands and throw her to the clone who kicked her in the stomach while grabbing her then throw her into a tree. Hinata cough up blood as pulled her self out the tree but she wasn't fast enough to dodge the clone who walked behind her and held her up to the cloud ninja walk up.

" like I said you stand no chance and to make sure you don't do anything before we get there" cloud ninja pulled put a Kunai and stab Hinata leg making scream out in pain and the clone disappeared. Causing for her to fall to the ground, she began crawling away as best as she could as the cloud ninja just smiled slowly walking behind her.

Maybe Father right I'm to weak to fight, can't even protect myself. I should just disappear for the clan. Hinata thought as she stop crawling and gave up waiting for the cloud ninja

But as the cloud ninja got closer he was hit in the arm with Kunai causing him to turn in pain as he scanned his surroundings. Dodging in time to a wooden spear flying toward him. But as he dodge he was met by a kicked that send him crashing into a tree breaking it. Yuki his Eyes blood red as he stood in front of Hinata his face was neutral but his mind was full of rage as he saw his friend on ground the bleeding.

"Yuki?" Hinata softly said as she look up at her savior, he still had his coat he always wore and leaf joinin pants with bandages on the bottom.

(A/N like Minato pants but black)

His hair was to the top of his cheek and it was messy but didn't cover his face.

Yuki Looked at Hinata.

"Don't worry I'm not going to let him take you" Yuki said as he did hand signs and wooden wall came up blocking a electrical discharge at them.

"Wood hmm interesting never seen that and wood neglects my lighting so I guess I can't use my jutsus on you." The cloud Ninja said as started to run towards Yuki.

Yuki Did hand hands and wooden branches started to pop out the ground going towards the cloud ninja who jumped through them dodging and when he was was close he reached over and his hand was grabbed by Yuki who brought him close and elbow his chest and grabbed his bleeding Arm and twist it. Causing the cloud ninja to yell out in pain as he shot electricity to Yuki who was holding him but Yuki disappeared in puff of smoke leaving a log and The cloud ninja turn around to see the dark woods filled with red eyes looking at him as he stepped back out of fear he clutched his arm and flared his Chakra as he realized he was in a Genjutsu.

But as he Did he looked down to see a wooden branch in his chest hitting his heart as Yuki stood in front of him his eyes still showing his sharingan.

The fight was over and Yuki sighed as he didn't really had to do much that fight which he was glad about and that he made in time to after seeing the cloud ninja running into the forest with Hinata.

Yuki walked over to Hinata and picked her up bridge style to her surprise. And jumped up to a tree branch and started to make his way back to Konoha.

"I'm weak" Hinata whispered

"No your not" Yuki softly said

"I couldn't bring my self to hurt someone causing me to never improve and now I had to be saved because I couldn't hold my own."

" That what makes you strong choosing not to hurt them, real strength is not how badly you can hurt someone it's how you protect something or someone you care about that's real strength."

" And when you fight to protect that's when your real strength shows so don't let this bring you down you are strong and to me your the strongest I know so don't give up." Yuki said as he jumped to other branch.

Hinata didn't know if the words he said or how the moon shines over his face showing her his black and brown eyes filled with love as he looked into the distance but at that moment Hinata had memory of her mother smiling comforting her. Looking up at Yuki she found her home as her feelings now became clear as ever as she snuggled closer to him closing her eyes.