29

Yuki was currently in Tazuna house watching it as the rest of team 7 was out on the bridge.

Yuki was reading one of the books he picked up from the library but jumped up when he heard a screaming coming from the kitchen.

Running there he saw two shinobi standing there as they held out Kunais.

When they notice Yuki they smiled and went for an attack. Yuki manage to back up and dodge one kicking him back and the other he use the counter to jump over and see what he could do. The kitchen was small so Yuki used what he had around him and started to throw stuff at the two Shinobis till they made the mistake and looked into his eyes.

One second that's all it took for them to all of sudden they see Yuki disappear and appeared behind them going into a taijutsu fight. As they went for hits Yuki seemed to be able to dodge all of them. It was weird it was as if Yuki knew what was going to happened next as they fought him they went one on both side of Yuki which made him smile as both of them felt something hit them and looked down to see a wooden stick going through one to the other killing them instantly.

Yuki thought quickly and ran out the door towards the bridge.

Yuki made it to the bridge and saw the fight that was going on Kakashi and Zabuza and Naruto and the Hunter nin that took Zabuza and Sakura was protecting Tazuna. Yuki ran over to Naruto since he looked like he was in the most trouble as he did he saw what Naruto was in a mirror like dome as the hunter nun went to mirror to mirror hurting him. Yuki sharingan could barely keep up, but the hunter nin seemed to stop on one and hold a hand full of senbons in their hand going to hit Naruto. Running quickly Yuki knew nothing of his jutsu would make it in time so he got into the mirror and as soon as they throw the senbons Yuki jumped in front of Naruto taking them.

Yuki fell to the ground feeling the pain coming he couldn't even talk as he laid on the ground feeling his life slipping away.

Naruto felt tears coming down as he kneeled down to Yuki and looked at him.

"Yu- Yuki!?" Naruto cried out as he saw his friend on the ground in pool of his blood.

Naruto clenched his fist as he felt in rage not being able to control himself he started to leak out the nine tails chakra as everyone on the battlefield could feel it as Naruto whiskers became more noticeable and his eyes turned red with slits. Naruto roared As he watched the Hunter nin flew through mirror jumping up he punched a mirror that hunter was in and broke it punching them start to the ground.

As they landed Naruto slowly made their way towards them as they crawled back. Getting closer they stopped when they heard Kakashi lighting blade as he held Zabuza Before Kakashi could hit Zabuza the hunter nin took the hit to their chest.

"Haku" was all Zabuza could say as the now Haku mask seemed to fall as he held a smile to Zabuza.

Naruto seemed to calmed down as he went back to his normal form and watched as Haku took the hit.

"Why would you do that" Naruto whispered

Kakashi was shocked as pulled out his hand.

"I know this was going to happen Zabuza" Gato said as he stood with The a group of people on the other side.

" I know you and that weak boy couldn't finish your mission so I waited for this perfect time to take out the trash"

Zabuza had a tick mark for what Gato said about Haku as he slowly got away from Kakashi and took his blade in his mouth and looked back at Haku body one last time before running to the group and starting to attack them.

As they watch Zabuza take out each one they could see he was also getting hit in the process but still fought as he took out one by one till it was Gato left.

"H- hey! You can't do anything to me I- I-"
Gato was stopped as the blade sliced him send him over the bridge as Zabuza let out his final breath and dropped to the ground.

Team 7 stood there shocked as watched what happened before going to Yuki aid.

Yuki wakes up back in the same bed in Tazunas placed as he gets up but pain stops him as he looks down and saw all the bandages covering him as the pain made him lay back down.

I gotta have moms bad luck if I keep ending up like this. Yuki thought as he closed his eyes