( 23 )

"thank you so much for today, i really enjoyed the pottery and the restaurant was amazing" jake says with a smile as they arrive at jake's front door. it's been a long time since jake had this much fun and of all the dates he had in the past this was definitely the best one.

"i really did my best so i'm glad you enjoyed it, i really enjoyed it too" heeseung says and feels very satisfied with the date he set up. for a first time he should really be proud of himself. "is it something that you wanna continue doing...?"

"of course" jake softly holds heeseung's hand and pulls him a bit closer, feeling his breath on his skin. heeseung gulps lightly and wants to close his eyes but then jake turns around and types in his code. jake takes heeseung inside and as soon as he closes the door he traps heeseung between him and the door. "do you wanna stay the night?"

"i would love to" heeseung wraps one arm around jake's waist and pulls him closer, finally they're alone and no one can interrupt them. heeseung takes the last step and connects their lips with a kiss, a kiss that starts of softly. jake let's his hand creep over heeseung's back all the way over to his hair, making heeseung slip out just the slightest moan.

"so that's your weakness..." jake mumbles in the kiss and heeseung mumbles 'shut up'. jake pulls heeseung away from the door and starts to take him to the bedroom while messily kissing each other, bumping into some furniture here and there. he pushes heeseung onto his bed and gets on top of him. "tell me if i'm going too far"

"for now i'm all enjoying it" heeseung says and pulls jake closer to him. "you're my first kiss after all, you should tell me if i'm doing bad because i have no experience"

"i can teach you then but you're already great" jake says with a grin and kisses heeseung again but this time deeper and with more passion. his hand makes it's way under heeseung's shirt, feeling his bare skin. heeseung can feel the butterflies in his stomach go absolutely wild and now he gets the feeling that's always described in books. jake slowly raises heeseung's shirt but at some point heeseung stops him so jake backs away for a bit. "too far...?"

"i guess so... making out is fine but other stuff is too soon..." heeseung says and he kinda regrets saying it because what if this isn't what jake wants. then suddenly jake kisses heeseung's forehead and smiles lightly, saying 'i'm absolutely okay with that, no need to worry about it, if this is what you want then i'll respect that' and heeseung could melt right on the spot. "oh my i like you so much"

"i really like you too heeseung"