( 42 )

jake finally wakes up, his head feels like it's about to explode and the pain is his body is getting worse again. he wants to moves his arms but they're tied to the chair he's sitting on. with his blurry vision he tries to look around the room but not much is here. it's very dark with only some slight light coming through the windows. his eyes widen as he sees another figure at the other end of the room. "s-sunoo....?"

sunoo doesn't react and that makes jake worried. his legs are sadly tied to the chair but that doesn't stop him on trying to get over to sunoo. he starts to move his chair towards sunoo with small hops but then loses balance, falling down on his side. "a-auw... su-sunoo....?!!"

"awh look at you~ trying to save your beloved step brother~" yeonjun says as he steps foot into the room again. the loud noise made him immediately come back but he's actually not that mad about it. he stands next to jake and kneels down, running his hand through jake's hair. "you know you can't do anything"

"shut u-up... please l-let us go..."

"and then what? live happily ever after at the wedding?? i think the hell not." yeonjun says and pulls tightly on jake's hair, making him slip out a quiet yelp. "your heeseung has been messing with us this whole time so i'm just returning it to him."

"y-you were the p-problem all along... he d-did nothing-" and jake let's out a painful yell as yeonjun kicks him into his stomach. it was that loud that sunoo finally starts to wake up but not fully yet. "y-you asshole...!"

"i'm the asshole here?" yeonjun scoffs. "i'm just doing what's needed."

yeonjun wants to kick jake again but then beomgyu comes running in. "jun we need to go, there are people here." with that yeonjun let's jake go and they both run away as fast as they can. the 5 boys quickly get into the van and drive away as fast as they can, there goes their whole plan. it ended way too early for their liking.

"hoon, did you hear that?" heeseung asks as he hears a car drive away but they don't see it. sunghoon shakes his head and they just shrug it off. the building is looking a little too spooky but they really should check inside if jake and sunoo are there. "okay, i'll go first, if it's safe then i'll yell your name"

"okay, please be careful" sunghoon says and heeseung nods. heeseung gets inside the building and takes a deep breath. the more he gets in the darker it gets, for now it seems like no one is here until he hears a familiar voice. he follows the sound and ends up in a room where he immediately freezes. 

"j-jake....?! jake p-please talk t-to me..." sunoo says with the little energy he has left just right before heeseung enters the room. "h-heeseung...?"

heeseung indeed hears and sees sunoo but the first thing he does is get over to jake and unties him from the chair, holding him into his arms. "j-jake...? baby...? SUNGHOON...!! PLEASE COME!!"

"i-is sunghoon here...?" sunoo asks. 'yes h-he's here' heeseung answers and cups jake's face. "s-so the doctor y-you were talking about w-was my brother...? you two are d-dating..."

"we are... g-gosh i was so in shock to hear your p-parents say both of your names... also s-seeing sunghoon there made m-me in shock" heeseung says and feels like crying. sunghoon finally gets into the room and is speechless about what he's seeing but he immediately goes over to sunoo and unties him too. "sunghoon... jake doesn't wake u-up..."

"is he bleeding somewhere...? okay be careful babes" sunghoon says as he wraps his arm around sunoo, he gets up from the chair and slowly starts walking over to the other couple with sunghoon. 

"i-i don't know..." heeseung says and starts scanning jake's body. his eyes widen as he sees a blood stain on his white blouse. he carefully lifts jake's blouse up and sees the cut on his stomach that's bleeding. "o-okay he is, we need to go now"

"where are we going?"

"the hospital of course, his colleagues can help..."