Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Charlotte POV

My eyes stung from my own salty, sorrowful tears. My body shook, and I was unable to regulate my breathing. I drew her jacket closer to me, hoping she didn't smell so good and didn't appreciate the way her tattoo knuckles caressed my skin. We were alone, on the opposite side of the diner, with me on her lap. She would occasionally murmur in both of my ears, but I would burst into tears again. A part of me was too comfortable in the restaurant that a man was no more. Mr. Milestone had died, and while it was his own fault, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him and his family when they heard.

Perhaps they wouldn't, like the six lowlifes who took the money and watched as he was executed. But I was no different. I was comfortable in the embrace of a murderer.

She didn't smell like death, which I assumed she would because it followed her because she was the creator of death. She lives her life carefree. She smells like something that would get you intoxicated while doing it bids. I felt her hand gently place my head on her chest. Her entire body slumped back into the booth.

She insisted that no one interupted us. And nobody did. We've been here for little over 30 minutes.

"Isami." I called quietly, glancing up at her.

"Hmm."

"Why do you want the head, while your father wants the body?" I knew I wouldn't like the response, but I was really intrigued as to why.

"I want the head to add to my collection, of course; he is the first to owe so much money, and my father wants it dispersed to the other higher heads throughout Japan."

My stomach churned as there was men that get a bit of his bodily part as recompense. What was Mr. Milestone thinking when he did business with these deadly people?

"I wouldn't like to do business with you. Or even make a bargain." I murmured.

"You don't have to."

"I don't want to be with you." My voice quivered and I burst into tears again. Her hand tenderly caressed my face. "You worry too much." Her lips gently met mine, and I exhaled, felt my body give up on me. I wanted to get away from her, but I couldn't since her tongue was tasting my lips and attempting to break through the barrier to enter my mouth.

"Allow me in." She hissed, and I gasped, allowing her tongue to push far down my throat. She grasped my neck to keep me in place while her tongue continued probing. Her next hand moved down my now-worked-up torso and began softly lifting my skirt.

I pushed my legs away, welcoming her into my eager pussy.

"I want your panties."

"Why?"

She probably goes around asking girls for their panties.

"Your perfume is enticing, little flower." She groaned, and her fingers traced a path up to my trembling thighs. "And I want your scent to constantly be near my nose to keep me calm."

Passion erupted in my pussy as she flicked my underwear to the side and her finger accidentally brazed across my clit. "Oh, fuck." I pant onto her lips.

"Let me complete what I started, little flower." My region was so hot and moist that as her fingers moved through my slick slit, it sounded like a hot summery splash of cream.

When her finger just gently brushed my clit and entrance, but made direct contact with everything else, I bit my lip and tried to contain my moan.

"You are so moist. You cannot deny that you don't want me, little flower.