Chapter 2

"GRACE START PACKING!" My dad yelled. "Okay!" I screamed back. I grabbed the big duffle bag under my bed and walked over to my closet do pack my clothes and figure what I'm going to wear. I was scanning my clothes till I just grabbed some leggings, beanie, and a hoodie that said "BOSS". I got changed and started folding and putting the clothes into my bag.

*After Packing And At Air Port*

I look over and I see my two best friends, Faith and Annabeth. I started running over to them with my arms stretched out wide. I hug them and say, "I'm going to miss you guys so much!" Tears starting to form. "We're going to miss you too!" They say in a unison. "Flight A11 to California Boarding" ( I have no idea how airports are so sorry if this isnt like an airport) I look at Faith and Annabeth and wave to them and they wave back. I sigh and look at my dad while we board the plane. This will be a long ride.

We finally land and I get woken up by my dad.

*At the new house in California*

We walk up to the house and I stare at it, it's so huge and beautiful! Maybe it won't be so bad after all. "You can go choose your room." My dad said. "Really?!" I scream in excitement. "Yep." "THANK YOU!!" I hugged him and ran inside. I went up the stairs looking for the biggest toom, obviously. I was looking in the rooms and saw a room that was amazing! I dropped my stuff and went down stairs. "When will the moving truck get here?" I ask. "In about an hour, so why don't you go check out the beach or the mall?"

He handed me a $100 bill. I nodded and hugged him. I grabbed my penny board and started skating looking for the mall. I found the mall and went inside. This place was huge! I decided to go buy some clothes. I ended up buying a crop top that said "CALI GIRL" and white high-wasted shorts and whites converse. Then I bought a bikini that was all black that had ruffles. I started to head home.

Hey! I'm so sorry if its boring! This is my first time writing a fan fiction. I hope it will get better. Oh and Kian will appear in the next chapter. Love ya!