Chapter 7

*Grace's POV*

I woke up, remembering everything. He was right, I shouldnt give a shit. I got out of bed and got dressed for school. I sighed. I grabbed my penny board and back pack. I got out side and saw Kian. He made me so mad to even look at him. He jogged towards me and I sped away on my board. I'm not going to deal with his bull shit.

It was lunch and I decided not to eat. I sat at a random table. My friends, Katelynn and Madi, sat next to me. "Hey girl!" Katelynn exclaimed in her usual cheery voice. "Hey." I murmured. "What's wrong?" They said in a unison. "Just tired." I fake smiled. "You sure?" Madi said. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." I smiled. "Okay. If you need anything, you can always talk to us." She said in a cheery voice. I nodded smiling.

I got to class last period and I just walked slowly in to the class room, late, once again. "Grace, you are late." I nodded. "Detention." The teacher said. I nodded slowly. The last period went by slowly. Finally it ended, then I had to go to detention. Great. I slowly headed to detention. When I got in I was greeted by the teacher. Then I saw Kian smirking. I glared at him and he laughed. He's acting like nothing happened. I honestly don't care anymore.

Detention ended, and I quickly got up and left. I heard foot steps behind me and figured it was Kian. He walked up next to me and I just ignored him. I don't like him anymore. Wait.. Anymore? I ignored the thought. "Hey Cupcake" he did his usual smirk. "What do you need?" I snapped. "You." He grinned. He was in his bad boy/pervert mood. I rolled my eyes and headed for my locker. All of a sudden. Of course, I was shoved against my locker by Kian. He was kissing me and I would not kiss him back. He trailed down to my neck. And his hands roamed my torso. Ive had enough. I built enough strength to shove him off. He stumbled back and fell. I laughed. "Asshole."

He looked at me and got up. I went closer to him. I stood in my tip-toes and put my lips close to his. Of course I'm not going to make out with him or kiss him. I don't like him. When he was staring at me, I started to move closer to him. I smirked and kneed him. He fell. He sat up breathing heavily. I bent down and whispered, "For last night. Karma's a bitch." I chuckled and got on my penny board and skated away. I was thinking about what I did to him, and laughed. He deserved it. I smiled as I got inside.

*Kian's POV*

I can't believe she did that. I was trying to make up for last night. She pretended she was going to kiss me, then kicked me. Goddamnit. Then she whispered, karmas a bitch. I guess it is. Its my fault she hates me. I was being a douche bag. I was in a mood... I guess. I started walking away. I saw this girl walking alone. I was hoping it was Grace, but it wasn't. Since apparently girls are all over me, I walked up to her. I smirked at her and, well, made out with her. I can't help it. Its just my personality. I guess Grace wasn't very important to me. I wonder why Grace doesn't want me though... All girls want me.

*Grace's POV*

I was doing homework. I hate homework. I heard the door open. I instantly remembered my dad was coming home. "Honey?" He yelled. "DAD!" I yelled and hugged him. " I missed you!" I whispered. "Missed you too!" He said. "Well I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed, that's okay with you?" He asked. I nodded and he headed up stairs. I signed and continued my homework.

I started to feel sick and I didn't want to go to school tomorrow, so I decided I won't.