Chapter 15

"Kat? What the fuck are you doing!" Kian yelled at my face. "Kian, I-" I got cut off. "No." He said and pushed me against the wall holding my wrists. My wrists were in enough pain. I whimpered as his grip tightened on my wrist. While he was raging about how I could've got killed, I started to cry because he's terrifying when he is like this. And my stomach, arm, and wrists hurt very badly.

He stopped yelling. I just stared at my shoes. "Kitten, did I do this to you?" He asked, whispering, pointing at the bruises forming. Yes he fucking did that to me. He knocked me out and didn't give a shit. I didn't respond. "Kitten, did I hurt you?" He questioned, whispering again. I slowly nodded. "I'm so sorry.." He whispered, kissing my wrists. Now he's acting all lovey and its annoying.

I shrugged. "Its fine, it's not a big deal anyways." I said, wiping my tears away. He went to hug me, but I whimpered when he touched my stomach. "Did I hurt you again?" He asked, saying a bit louder. "No- its just a scratch." I lied. "No it's not, let me see." He demanded. I sighed and lifted up my shirt. I didn't realize how bad it was. It was deep and it went from my waist too my chest.

He gasped. "Who did this to you?" He asked, raising his voice. I pointed to Hunter who was in the corner, wrapped in a ball. Pathetic. He looked over and started walking over to him. Oh shit. He got him up and decked him in the jaw, ouch. He kept punching him. He got knocked out after the last punch. He walked back over to me and kissed my cheek. Why? I don't know.

"Did he do anything else to you, Cupcake?" Kian whispered. "He.. He grazed my arm with a bullet, kicked me in the stomach, and t-threatened to r-r-rape me." I stuttered. "I should fucking kill him." He said, raising his voice. He started to walk towards him. "Kian, I'm fine really." I told him. I'm not standing up for Hunter, it just wasn't a big deal.

Why did he care for me so much? "Why?" I asked. He looked at me, confused. "Why are you so protective over me?" I asked, rephrasing the question. He shrugged. "We should get going, were not under attack anymore." He sighed. I nodded and went yo a seat. "Kian?" I asked. Something flashed in his eyes, hope? "Yeah?" He wondered. "What are we going to do with Hunter?" I asked.

Once we were done, we technically through him out of the van when we started driving. Yeah, it didn't look good. I sat down and slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up by someone poking me. "What?" I mumbled. "Cupcake, we're here." Kian told me. I nodded and sat up straight in my seat. I unbuckled, and got up. The house was pretty big. I followed Kian, and we got inside. "Kian, where will I sleep?" I asked. Please not with Kian please! "In my room." He smiled. Shit. I nodded and sighed. "I'm really tired, you must be to Kian." I told him. He nodded. "Yeah. Follow me." He ordered. I nodded and followed him up the stairs.

We got into his room, and it was clean. Surprisingly. I was expecting it to be messy. There was only one bed. Fuck. "Kian, am I going to sleep with.. You?" I asked, slowly. "Yeah, but I'll sleep on the floor if that makes you more comfortable, I won-" I paused him. He's not gonna sleep on the floor. "Kian, its fine." I told him. He smiled. "Hey what will I wear for tonight? Im not sleeping in jeans." I laughed. "You can wear some of my clothes," he told me. I nodded. I went through his drawers and found girl under wear and a bra...? "Umm Kian?" I asked, holding them up. "Umm that's nothing. Their clean so you can wear them." He told me. Creep.

"Ermm okay," I laughed. I grabbed some sweat paints and a shirt of his. I looked a few more times to see if there was a more comfortable shirt, but I found a condom instead. I let out a little scream and shut the drawer. "Kian! There's a fucking condom in there!" I yelled. "It's not mine! I promise!" He told me. I shook my head and went into the bathroom, and got dressed. Eww.

I stepped out, and Kian was waiting outside so it made me jump. He was smirking "You look sexy in my clothes." He said seductively. "Kian!" I yelled slapping his arm and jumped on his bed. "Nasty." I told him. "Wait, how are you dressed?" I asked. "I changed while you were in there." He replied. "Oh, well I'm glad I didn't walk out on you." I laughed. "I wish you did." He smirked. I slapped his arm. "Kian I'm tired so I'm going to bed." I said, and layed down. He nodded and layed next to me. I tried scooting as close to the wall as possible. Kian's hands pulled me right next to him. "Cupcake, it's fine." He laughed. I nodded. "But I have to give you a bit of space?" I told him.

"Nah I like you next to me." He said. I nodded and he moved his hands to my waist. It felt, right. Was I falling for Kian? Oh my god. But I can't resist! He's obviously attractive. He's perfect. I am falling for him. "You are?" Kian laughed. Fuck! "I- ermm- goodnight Kian." I stuttered. I had to say that out loud! As I was raging at my self, I felt Kian poke my cheek. "Yes Kian?" I asked. "Well, I wanted to ask if it was true." He smirked, turning on the light. "Kian, yes its true." I sighed. He might as well know the truth.

He nodded, smiling sheepishly. I sighed and drifted to sleep.

Oh snap. Updates coming soon! Please vote and comment!