Chapter 9

I started getting dressed. I put on a tight white dress that went to mid thigh. No, its not a slutty dress. I'm not a slut. I put on some white heels to go with it. I did my make up, and straightened my hair. Thank god I have no acne. It would ruin it. I looked in the mirror, deciding I looked okay. I looked at the time, 6:50. He should be here soon.

I heard a knock, so I got my lazy ass up from the couch and answered it. It was Sam. I smiled. "You look beautiful" he whispered. "Haha thanks!" I smiled, and blushed. (By the way, Grace is Cara Delevingne, but with longer hair, blue eyes) "You look so cute when you blush!" He smiled. I looked at my feet. "Come on, let's go to that party." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I nodded. He kissed me? We just met. Boys are confusing.

Once we got there, I realized it was the same place from last time. Wear Kian kissed that bitch. Why am I calling her a bitch? It was Kians fault anyways. As I walked in, with Sam. Tons of people, like all parties. I suddenly saw the person I didn't want to see. Kian. He looked at me, about to say something, I just turned away. I don't care anyways, we weren't in a relationship. I turned to Sam, but he was gone. Of course. I decided to go get a drink when I felt someone poke my shoulder. I spun around, to face Kian.

I stared at his eyes... He was so fucking hot! Why! When I was lost in his eyes, he just smashed his lips into mine. I wasn't going to kiss back, but I did. It turned into a make out session. I pulled away, staring at him. "Sorry" he mumbled. "It's fine" I smiled. He looked at me. "Really?" He asked. "Yep" I smiled. "Oh... And sorry for today.. I'm really sorry." He looked me in the eyes. I know he wasn't kidding. "It's okay. I forgive you." I smiled. He instantly smiled and started to kiss me again.

He grabbed my waist, and licking my lip asking for entrance. The tease I am, I wouldn't last him. He pulled away, "No teasing." He mumbled and smirked and went back to kissing. I finally allowed him for entrance and he shoved his tongue into my mouth. The make out lasted a few more minutes, until we stopped. He looked at me and said, "Cupcake?" He asked, poking my cheek. "Hm?" I said. "Will you be my girl friend?" He asked nervously. "Nope" I asked, of course I was kidding. "Oh.." He said looking away. "Of course! I was kidding!" I laughed. He looked at me and smiled. I kissed him.

Hey! How's your day? Anyways, yes Kian and Grace are back together. But drama is too come ;)