Chapter 20. !!!!READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

*Kian's POV*

I sat in the hospital chair, next to Grace. I can't believe she got shot, saving my sorry ass. God damn, I can't explain my love for her. Right now she's in a coma. The bullet hit her chest. And Hunter is in jail. Fuck yeah. I looked at her. She's so beautiful, she doesn't deserve this. I sighed and kissed her forehead. I leaned back in the uncomfortable hospital chair, drifting asleep.

-

I jolt awake. I look around. My eyes land on Grace. I grab her hand, squeezing it slightly.
I kiss her forehead, standing up. I stretch, and begin pacing the room. Will she live? Why did I let her get shot? Am I that heartless? What if that bullet didn't hit her and hit me? The questions rambling through my head make me anxious. I dig my nails into my palm, trying to keep calm. I breathe deeply, sitting down. I get out my phone and scroll through social media.

*Grace's POV*

I can hear everything... I can't move. I think Kian is in here. Earlier he kissed my forehead then my cheek. I want to go home. What about Kian? When will I wake up? What happened to the gangs? Ugh. I want to leave. I'm miserable. I can't move, or talk. I don't even remember what happened. I got shot, and how did I get shot? I don't know. My memories are just fading. Oh no.

*Kian's POV*

I sit in my room, my face buried in my hands. I need Grace. My life is just done without her. I haven't eaten anything since she got shot, which was 3 days ago. I haven't even came out of my room. I'm just sad. What if she doesn't remember me? Oh no. No no no. What if she doesn't? Oh my god. I'm going to die if she doesn't. Not literally, but die inside. You get the point.

Suddenly the door springs up, causing me to instantly look up.

"Dude, you got to get out of your room." Jc says, grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

He leads me out of my room, outside, and in to the car. "Where are we going?" I ask, sighing. "Well, we are going to the mall." Jc grins. "We're not girl-" He interrupts me, "Shut the hell up. We're going to the food court, then we're going to buy you something. Like a new computer or some shit."

I sigh, nodding.

-

I wade in the water of the beach, looking at Jc. "Go talk to her." I urge him, as he's staring at this slutty girl. She's hot and all, but no, she's ugly at the same time. "Hell no!" He whisper-yells. I roll my eyes, shoving him towards her.

I turn around and barge into a girl on accident. "Oh sorry-"

"Kian?"

Suddenly lips meet mine.

Long time no see, eh? So sorry about that. Yeppers. Okay! Yes, this is the last chapter of the book. BUT! there will be a sequel right after my other books' sequel! terrible ending... heh... oops...