Chapter 12

Well, that day went bad. Kian and Sam got into a fist fight. I couldn't stop them. I tried. But Kian ended up punching me in the damn eye. I honestly didn't give a shit. Even though he punched me in the temple and I got knocked out too, no, I didn't care. Kian is like all bad boys. Self centered dicks. Yeah he broke up with me. He doesn't know the truth, which sucks. He won't understand that Sam kissed me. And to mention, which will be weird, but, I'm in a gang. No, not drugs and shit like that. I don't do drugs. There's a different point.

My gang protects. We find and most likely kill a criminal if the police cannot handle it. To be honest, I'm pretty bad ass with a gun. Anyway, I don't know if Kian is in a gang. But, he does have a tattooed symbol on him. If your in a gang, you have to have the gangs symbol tattoed on you. My gang's name is Winter Forest. I got a snowy forest tattooed on me. That's how it works.

I have a mission today. There is this one gang, called, Death Crown, has robbed a jewelry store and killed the people inside. All gangs fear this gang. Not my gang. I have a gang of 15. Death Crown only has 10. Anyway, so my gang has to get the jewelry store under control. Death is currently taking the valuable property in there. So this mission is urgent.

We met up at the "family" house. Our leader, Lillian, knows where most of the sights are. Oh, and Lillian is a girl. Surprising right? I'm her deputy. Which means that if something happens to her, I will lead the gang.
"Okay guys, we have an urgent mission. It's at the local jewelry store. We need to grab the weapons and take the short cut. Hunter and the Death Crowns have eyes all around the city. If he see's us were dead." She said sternly. We all murmered are agreements. Hunter is the leader of Death. Aka Death Crowns.

My disguised name is Katy. My nicknames are, Kat, Kitty, and Kitten. "Grace!" Lillian called. "Yeah?" I asked, "If anything happens, I need you too lead the gang to the warehouse." She answered. I missed and got into the van. We have tons of weapons so were going to need a big van, right?

Once we got there, we noticed Hunter's van was in the front. "Guys!" I whispered. "What?" They asked, "no one is near the van. Maybe we could rob it or something? We need another van." I whispered. I think its a good idea. Its revenge. They attacked our old ware house and I killed 5 members. They can do without one van. "I guess that's a good idea." Lillian said. "Who's gonna take it?" I asked. "The youngest member" she whispered. I nodded. The youngest member is Madi. "Madi, would you like to take the van?" I asked.

She nodded, took her gun, and slowly made her way to the van. We surrounded her while she looked inside to see if it was safe. It was, but then we heard gun shots. Shit. We all froze and Madi drove away before they could get to her. We realized it was only 2 people against 15. "Drop your weapons, or no one gets hurt." I said sternly. Both of them looked at each other and laughed. I don't have time for bull shit. I sighed and shot at there feet. They screamed and fell. "Now, pass your weapons to my guards." Lillian said.

They shook their heads, again. "Haven't you learned your lesson?" I said, raising my voice. I walked over and pointed my gun at their heads. "Now, drop the fucking weapons before I have to kill you." I yelled. They nodded quickly and passed their guns over to the guards. "You wouldn't have the guts too kill us anyways." One said. I turned around and laughed. "Do you want me to kill you?" I asked politely. "If you can, do it!" The other challenged. I looked at Lillian to see if I could. I need her permission. She nodded. "Okay, who wants to get killed first?" I asked, smirking. They widened their eyes and tried to run away.

I took one by the hair and my friend Millie took the other by the neck. We dragged them back to their spot. "Lillian, you and the gang can go inside and start. We can handle these two." I told her. "You sure?" She asked. I nodded and they barged in and I heard gun shots. I smirked at Millie and she smiled. "Anyways, do you guys want to get killed?" I asked politely. I didn't know who they were, because they had masks on. They didn't answer. "Do I have to repeat myself?" I asked, whispering to them. I was well known in gangs for threats.

Since I just moved here, you're probably wondering how I'm well known and in a gang. Well, the first day I was here, I barged into someone on accident which happened to be Lillian and then we talked and blah blah and now I'm here. So yeah. Now, back to the present. "Kitty, we should take off their masks first." She said sternly, still holding the guy's neck. I already let go the other one's hair. I nodded. We took off there masks and I saw something unexpected.

CLIFF HANGER! I will update pretty soon. Which means like it will be done in like 15-30 min Y'ALL LUCKY YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO UPDATES QUITE OFTEN
Ok, comment what you think! VOTE PLZ!