Chapter 18.

"Guys!" I yelled to the guys. They came running into the kitchen. "Lillian called, we have another mission for tomorrow." I declared. They nodded. "It's at a warehouse, and its us against 3 gangs.." I said quietly. Kian spoke up, "So some of us might die?" Kian asked shakily. "Lets hope not. We will get as much weapons as possible, and we will train today before we leave tomorrow, we haven't fighted in a while. Got it?" Jc declared. We nodded. The guys ran out of the room, besides Kian.

"Grace, can I talk to you?" He gulped nervously. I nodded. "Okay, no matter how much I don't want to do this... I have to break up with you. Since we're in this gang, if one of us dies we'll be heart broken. I'm so sorry Kitten." He said, sobbing. I nodded understandingly. "Kian, it's okay. I understand. It's for the best of us." I sighed. He nodded, engulfing me in a hug. I hugged back.

I ran into the training room, where the guys we're hanging out, shooting, punching objects, ect. "Grace! Come train with me!" Jc yelled. I chuckled and jogged over to him.

Me and Jc were done training. I inhaled deeply and walked inside. I saw Kian sitting on the couch, tears in his eyes. I walked over to him and sat down. I wrapped my arms around him. "Don't cry please." I whispered. It breaks my heart seeing him cry. "I'm so sorry Grace." He murmured, hugging me tightly. "For what?" I asked. "Breaking up with you. What if you fall for someone else? I can't think of the fact that that's possible." He sobbed. "Kian, I won't fall for any one else. I promise." I whispered. He pulled away, wiping tears from his eyes.

I planted a gentle kiss on his lips. I pulled away slightly, only making Kian press his lips against mine. With zero tongue involved, it was a passionate, gentle kiss. He pulled away, his lips lingering. "I'm going to miss this." He whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slithered his arms around my waist. I'm going to miss dating Kian. Even though we haven't dated for that long, he's so sweet.

I kissed his cheek and stood up, Kian did the same. "I'm still sleeping in your room." I implied. He chuckled and nodded. "I'm fine with that." He smirked. I chuckled.