Chapter 6

I was getting pissed. This drunk pervert was disgusting. He leaned in to me and kissed me.. I didn't kiss back. I needed to think.. Oh! I quickly kneed him where the sun don't shine, and quickly walked away from him. I saw him laying on the ground with people looking at him. I laughed. I'm terrible. I suddenly felt someone grab my waist and I spun around to see Kian. I looked at him, like he was crazy. He just smirked. I rolled my eyes. I pecked him on the lips and he instantly kissed back. I pulled away. Why did I just do that.. Was I falling for him? No.. I can't! He's just some bad boy that wont leave you alone.

I walked away from him. I decided to get some water when I felt someone poke my back. I slowly turned around to see Kian. I rolled my eyes like always, drinking my water. He smiled and walked away. I saw the pervert and he glared at me. I smiled and flipped him off, because he deserved it. He widened his eyes and I laughed. He turned away. I just laughed. He really thinks he can get to me that easily. I saw two people making out. I shrugged until I heard the guys voice, and I suddenly spit out my water into my cup. Kian. My eyes started to water. Wait, why am I crying? I don't like him! He looked at me and suddenly left the girl and walked towards me. He went to kiss me, who does he think he is?

I shoved him off of me and left. Seriously? He think he can just kiss another girl then kiss me? Nope. As I was walking home, I heard Kian calling my name. I turned around. "What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry! I didn-" I cut him off. "No Kian, don't tell me you're sorry and didn't mean to, its not gonna work." I smiled a very fake smile, it was pretty obvious. "Why do you care anyway?" He said, raising his voice. I flinched. "Oh, maybe I don't give a shit!" I technically screamed at him. I just ran... Home.

*Kians POV*

I saw Grace and went up behind her and grabbed her waist. She spun around and I smirked, then all of a sudden, she kissed me. Of course I kissed back. She pulled away and I was breathless. She smiled and walked to the drinks. She was getting water. I poked her back and smirked. She just rolled her eyes and starting drinking the water. I laughed and walked away. I saw this lonely girl, so I decided to go talk to her. Then it turned out into a make out session. I shoved my tongue in her mouth. It got deeper and suddenly she pulled away. "Did you come with anyone?" She asked. "Nope" I lied. I turned around to see Grace staring at me. I could see her eyes watering up. I felt really bad... She looked at me and ran out. I looked at the girl, and shoved her away. I ran out side.

I saw Grace walking down the side walk. I ran up to her and she turned around. "What the fuck do you want?!" She yelled. I flinched. "I'm sorry! I didn-" I got cut off by her. "No Kian, don't tell me your sorry and didn't mean to. Its not gonna work." She yelled at me, again. She smiled a sad, fake smile. "Why do you care any way?!" I yelled, she flinched and I instantly regret it. "Oh, maybe I don't give a shit!" She screamed. She just started running. I just stared after her.

Hey! So cliff hanger! This is not edited so sorry if there is typos. Bye lovelies!