Chapter 5

When I woke up, I looked like shit. I got up and brushed my long blonde hair. I curled my hair, and decided to grab a beanie. I put on jeans, a black sweat shirt that said "BOSS", with white letters, and all black converse. I grabbed a banana and headed out the door with my penny board. I headed for school, then, I saw Kian. Shit. He started to jog after me and I sighed. "Hey Cupcake" he said. "Hi" I said with an annoyed voice. "Mind if I walk with you today?" He asked with a smirk.

"Fine.. I guess" I sighed. I started to walk when he was walking beside me. We just talked about random things until we got to the school. I started to head to class and I waved at him. He waved back and smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked to class.

The day went by fast, and I made a few friends. Thanks god. I grabbed my stuff and walked home. I felt that someone was following me, so I got on my penny board so I could get home faster. "Hey! Cupcake!" I instantly knew it was Kian. I turned around. "What?" I said calmly. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party tonight!" He said with his usual perky voice. "I don't know. I don't really party.." I said. "Come on please! You'll look beautiful and it'll be fun!" He begged. I blushed.. "Whyyyy!" I whined. "Are you blushing Cupcake?" He said with a smirk. "No..." I lied. "Awe! So will you come?" He said as he pinched my cheeks. "I guess.." I shrugged. "YAY!" He practically screamed.

I was deciding what to wear for the party. I heard the door open from down stairs. I was confused because my dad wasn't supposed to be home from his trip this early. I shrugged and kept looking. Then I heard foot steps. I have no idea if I'm getting paranoid or what. Then I heard my door open and I screamed. Then I realized it was Kian and he was laughing his ass off. I went up to him and punched him in the arm. "You asshole!" I said raising my voice. "Well, first, you are terrible at hiding keys, and second, I just wanted to see what you were wearing." He laughed. "Well, I'm wearing a dress." I said glaring at him. "Awe! You'll look so cute!" He said with his usual smirk. "Well what will it take to get you to leave?" I sighed. "A long kiss" he grinned. Hell no! "Anything else?" I begged. "Nope" I sighed. I went up to him and did a quick peck on the cheek. I was almost gaging. "Now will you leave?" I begged, again. "Nope, you did it on the cheek." He smirked.

"You're seriously going to make me kiss you?" I exclaimed. "Yep." He said still showing his perfect teeth... Wait. What? Snap out of it Grace! "Why!!" I said begging. "Because, you're pretty hot, and you have a good personality." I rolled my eyes. "I'm ugly, and I'm rude." I said laughing because he actually thinks I'm pretty and nice. "Not to me, babe" he said winking. I sighed. I went up to him and did kissed him on the lips. I guess it was more of a make out.. I stepped away. "Now you will leave, right?" I looked at him hopefully. He was so attractive.. His jawline... Grace! Stop! "I guess. See you at the party babe." He winked and pecked me on the cheek. I instantly wiped my face. "Wait!" I yelled. He spun around. "What?" He said, concerned.. Why is he concerned? "Where's this party?" I spoke to Kian. Relief sparkled in his eyes. Okay? Why is he relieved? "Just meet me at my house." I simply said, "Okay.."

I decided I was going to wear a black short dress that went mid-thigh and some black heels. I curled my hair, put mascara and eye liner on, making my blue eyes stand out. I don't put concealer on. I don't know why, I just dont. I started walking over to Kians house.

*Kians POV*

I can't believe she kissed me.. She's so beautiful. No.. Kian. She's just like any other girl. I sighed. I was wearing a t-shirt with jeans that are ripped at the knees. Then all of a sudden I heard the doorbell. I was pretty excited... I don't know why. I went to the door and opened it. It was Grace. She looked hot... Damn. Apparently she caught me checking her out, because she started talking. "Um Kian?" She spoke as she poked my shoulder. "Oh- umm sorry." I grinned. "You dont look to bad yourself Mr. Lawley" she said smiling. "Well you look hot. You ready?" I smirked. "Yep." She said, blushing. Shes so cute when she blushes. No.. Stop. You can't fall for her. We started walking to the party.

*Grace's POV*

I rung the doorbell waiting for him to answer. I didn't want to go to this party. I sighed. He opened it and smirked, with his usual smirk. "Hey." I said, smiling. He was just staring. I rolled my eyes. "Um Kian?" I said poking his shoulder. "Oh- umm sorry." I laughed. "You don't look to bad yourself, Mr. Lawley." Kind of lying because he wears the same things every freaking day. "Well you look hot. You ready?" He had his usual smirk. I blushed. We just started walking to the party.

When we got there, there was a ton of people. People making out in corners, drinking, and just talking and dancing. The place smelled strongly of alcohol, which is disgusting. Kian just grabbed my hand and I looked at him, confused. He smiled, showing his teeth. I rolled my eyes. I saw an empty couch and just headed there. I turned around and Kian was gone, of course. I was just sitting on the couch on my phone until some one sat next to me. I looked up and saw him staring at me. "Um, hi." I said still looking at my phone. He wasn't very attractive, not as much as Kian. Wait, what? "Hey babe. Why did you come alone?" He slurred, I could tell he was drunk. "I didn't come alone," I snapped. "Oh, you're fiesty?" He slurred, and grinned. I rolled my eyes and got up. When I was walking away, he grabbed my arm.

I looked at my arm, because it was hurting. "Hey... You're hurting me.." I whispered. "I'm not letting go until I get what I want." He smirked. That pervert!