Chapter 13

"Dad!? Kian?!" I yelled. What the fuck! Are they apart of Death Crowns?! "Millie, take my dad and make him explain. I got Kian." I told her. She nodded and they got to the other side of our van. I turned and stared at Kian. "What the fuck?" I whispered. "Grac-" I cut him off. Its Kat, Kitty, or Kitten." I spat through gritted teeth. "Okay, Kitten, will you last me explain?" He asked, smirking while he said Kitten. I shrugged "Go ahead." I spat. He crinkled his nlse at my attitude.

"You see, I'm in a gang, too. Its called Arrow Feather. My gang and your gang allied in the building while we got the chance. My gang and your gang are fighting off Death Crowns. By the way, you only grazed my shoe and your dads shoe." He laughed. I was pissed that he was making fun of me. I wasn't trying to a shoot their fucking feet off. "Okay, smart ass, I could've shot your fucking foot off if you wanted me too." I smiled, fakely. "Calm down, Kitty." He smirked. Asshole. "Okay, what the fuck do you want then?" I asked.

"We have to get out of here. Death Crown allied with another gang. They have twice as much people as your gang and my gang." He said. My eyes widened. Those assholes! "Kian, is my gang okay?" I whispered, looking at my feet. "Yeah, we just have to get are gangs out of here before we're all dead." He replied, calmly. I nodded. "Well, let's go!" I said. He nodded and we made our way slowly into the building. Kian randomly looked at me and smirked. "Kian, get you're fucking eyes off of me and focus. I don't like you right now, and I haven't for a while." I spat.

"You kissed Sam, I should be the one mad." That's it. I stopped him by pulling his hair. "Kian, you are so fucking blind. Sam kissed me. He even admitted it. I know Sam pretty well, and so do you. You know he never admits to situations. But he did, and this was a horrible situation. Get your head out of your ass, it's not a hat." I said, angrily. I let go of his hair and started off towards the building. He came running towards me. I looked at him and mouthed to him no. I didn't need him to come with me. "If I die, oh well. I'll die alone." I yelled to him as I got into the building.

All of my gang members aren't dead. That's good. I snuck in, aiunce everyone was busy. I was looking for Hunter, then I saw him. He was fighting Lillian. Lillian was obviously stronger than him. She's freaking strong. She punched him right in the temple and he fell. I got on top of him and pulled my dagger out. I held it to his throat. "Bitch, get you and your fucking gang out of here or I'll kill you." I said this and got my gun and held it to his head. He laughed. "You think I will, Princess?" He smiled. That bitch. I pressed the knife deep into his throat. He cried. "Get the fuck out of here." I yelled. He nodded and yelled. "Retreat!" And his whole gang fled.

Lillian stared at me. "What?" I questioned. "You technically stabbed him in the throat!" She yelled in excitement. "So?" I shrugged. All he did was wound my stomach and he grazed my arm with a bullet. Yeah, the graze was pretty fucking deep, so was the mark on my stomach. Worse has happened, so I didn't care. "Okay, well let's get the gang to the ware house. And Grace, I have some news." She gulped. Oh no. "Umm.. You know about the whole ally thing, right?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, you have to stay with the Arrow Feather for a few months." She whispered. What?! "What?!" I yelled. Why?! "Why do I have to stay with another gang?" I asked, pretty sad.